We are seeking a Fire Installer I to join our dynamic team.
What you will do:
- Assist with fire alarm installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Participate with trouble shooting fire alarm systems
- Be able to read and interpret construction issued drawings
- Complete work orders and administrative duties to communicate technician documents to office staff.
- Able to work over-time and shift work
- CFAA Certification or working toward certification
- Electronics Technician / Technology Diploma
- Basic knowledge of codes and standards - CAN/ULC-S537, S524 and Ontario Building Code
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Operating System
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Overview: This person will assist with activities related to product costing, reporting, forecasting and variance analysis for multiple manufacturing facilities. This person will liaise with plan [...]
Additional Skills - Train staff - Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies Specific Skills - Prepare special orders - Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods - Draw up prod [...]
Ref #:876563 Specific Department and Program:CAPIS Location:Oakville Posted Date:May 11, 2021 Posting #: 2021-876563 Non-Union Position: Peer Mentor Department: CAPIS Status: Casual Hours: V [...]
This person is responsible for providing sales and operational support at branch level. Responsible for general administrative tasks by running various reports, maintaining customer information, and a [...]