We at Johnson Controls are looking to hire an energetic team member with a high level of competency to conduct preventative maintenance to a variety of HVAC mechanical systems. We are looking for an individual who understands the meaning of preventative maintenance and its role to compliment service.
What you will do:
- Properly Complete Daily work orders and Tasking as assigned
- Diagnose, install, repair, and service industrial, commercial refrigeration systems
- Effectively communicate with customers, addressing mechanical deficiencies and solutions
- Ensure work conforms to all municipal and utility codes and quality standards of the company
- On an occasional basis,
travel will be required within British Columbia and outside the Lower mainland.
- Be actively engaged in a positive and receptive manner of Johnson Controls best in class training as well as the mentorship and coaching provided by Johnson Controls Management Team, Controls Technicians, HVAC Technicians, and administration Team.
- Be ethical, safe, positive minded, team spited, quality focused, motivated, and customer focused.
- Manages assigned work to meet professional and efficient execution of time and customer satisfaction. Reports problems or changes to management immediately. Interfaces with HVAC Service Manager, HVAC Technical Team Lead, HVAC Administration Team, Systems Installation Team as well as subcontractors on projects to coordinate activities as required.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction. Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operating problems. Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement. Promotes the sale of add-on work and develops associated quotes.
- Adheres to all Johnson Controls and customer safety standards. Provides safety awareness while working on site with Johnson Controls subcontractors.
- Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, customer training form, training certificates and punch lists.
- Conducts extensive self-study (reading, research and practice) to improve and maintain technical proficiency in company's product lines. Completes certifications as required by the company.
What we are looking for.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years Related Experience Refrigeration and General HVAC
- Current Refrigeration Red Seal qualification, Gas B Ticket
- Refrigeration computer software literate
- Experienced in working on quotes and opportunities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid Class 5 drivers’ license and clean drivers abstract
- Team Player
- Self-Motivating and Executing.
- Ability to proactively coordinate site work.
- Ability to develop and submit daily site reports.
- Effective interpersonal skills to represent the company to customers and other outside contacts in an ethical and professional manner.
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearances from various agencies associated to the Government of Canada is required. (This involves a background/character, criminal history, employment, and credit check.)
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficient in the English language specifically reading, writing, verbal communications and listening skills.
Additional Experience an Asset.
- Working in a post-secondary setting.
- Building operations and DDC Monitoring.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Other Languages - Panjabi; Punjabi Specific Skills - Provide personal care - Provide companionship - Prepare and serve nutritious meals - Plan therapeutic diets and menus - Perform ligh [...]
Company description BioXtra Labs Inc. is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of botanical extraction and distillation equipment and serves a global customer base. Our professional expert [...]
Clinical Supervisor - Counselling DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society Surrey, BC DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society is seeking a full-time Clinical Supervisor which we refer to as our M [...]
Other Languages Panjabi; Punjabi Specific Skills Provide personal care Provide companionship Prepare and serve nutritious meals Plan therapeutic diets and menus Perform light hous [...]