What you will do
Do you have HVAC experience? We are looking for skilled Journeyman who have worked in heavy commercial, institutional and industrial markets to join our team to install and service the most advanced commercial and industrial cutting edge HVAC equipment.
Journeyman must be skilled craftsmen in their trade, and we prefer a minimum of ten (10) years actual, practical working experience in the HVAC, plumbing, pipefitting and mechanical contracting industry.
How you will do it
- HVAC systems installations and retrofit
- Perform installation and replacement services on commercial heating and cooling systems primarily consisting of chillers, cooling towers, boilers, and air handling units
- We provide factory certification through our Service Technical Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and advancement, top of the line technology, equipment and uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety.
- We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job at the highest standard.
What we look for
- Requires Mechanical Journeyman status, member of UA Local 787.
- 10+ years of commercial/industrial HVAC / mechanical / chiller installation and troubleshooting experience required.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants, boiler and steam operational & service knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to be on call nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
**This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and, in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). When requested, accommodations will be provided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. To request an accommodation please click here. Information you provide relating to accommodation measures will be handled
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To ensure 1) the Front Office shift is running efficiently, providing outstanding guest service. Provides assistance and guidance to Guest Service Agents, Switchboard and Bellman while maintaining a c [...]
Delivery Driver Standby fee: $8-8.25 per hour Mileage: $0.75 per delivery Tips: All yours! Please TEXT (647) 405-7503 (Oak Ridges) with your Full Name and Availability to Apply Now! APPLICANTS M [...]
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a metal fabrication welding company in Newmarket, ON. Duties: - Quotes/Pricing, work directly with sales, consultants, and engineers with a prim [...]
About Apotex Inc. Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people w [...]