We are seeking a Fire Installer I to join our dynamic team.
What you will do:
- Assist with fire alarm installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Participate with trouble shooting fire alarm systems
- Be able to read and interpret construction issued drawings
- Complete work orders and administrative duties to communicate technician documents to office staff.
Qualifications - External
- Able to work over-time and shift work
- CFAA Certification or working toward certification
- Electronics Technician / Technology Diploma
- Basic knowledge of codes and standards - CAN/ULC-S537, S524 and Ontario Building Code
- Ability to communicate with clients and co-workers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Operating System
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Company: Our client is a multinational, specialty pharmaceutical company with a vision of reaching people and touching lives globally as a leading provider [...]
Looking for a cleaner to work at a condominium. Heavy duty cleaner Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 7am to 12pm $16 an hour 4677 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga, ON L5M 7S2 Must speak English Must h [...]
Looking for a cleaner to work at a condominium. Heavy duty cleaning Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm $16.50 an hour 4677 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga, ON L5M 7S2 Must speak English Must know how to [...]
Construction/Labour work. Physical work, must be physically fit. Experience is an asset. Must have a tool belt, tape measure, hard hat, safety vest and safety shoes. Must have own means of transportat [...]