What you will do
Performs assigned system commissioning using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
How you will do it
- Loads system-level controller software. Performs basic commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioning documentation.
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports,
and on-site documentation.
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
- Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Other duties as required
What we look for
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Able to use hand and power tools (i.e. drills, saws, etc.).
- Basic computer skills required.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Depending on location, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have special licensing requirements.
Two years’ experience in installing electronic and/or mechanical systems. Demonstrated knowledge of HVAC systems.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About JLL – We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding oppor [...]
Front Counter Associate Job Description: We are seeking a candidate for the following Full-Time Position. We are looking for a Front Counter Associate, for a building supply company based in Hamil [...]
POSITION SUMMARY Are you passionate about providing the best administrative support to patients? Does working in a small rural hospital and supporting the delivery of care to members of the surround [...]
Primary Objective of the Position: Under the general direction of the Manager of Dispatch, the chosen candidate will be responsible for operational pre-flight preparation and flight watch within a p [...]