What you will do
Performs assigned system commissioning using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools. Troubleshoots and resolves basic HVAC mechanical, electrical, and controls problems. Responds to basic warranty calls.
How you will do it
- Loads system-level controller software
- Performs more complex commissioning and system diagnostics from system-level controllers to end devices (i.e. sensors, actuators, etc) and completes all required commissioning documentation
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues
- Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment
- Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation
- Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation
- Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site
- Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety
What we look for
- 2-year degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, air conditioning or similar field or at least 3-5 years of industry experience or experience in servicing electronic and/or mechanical systems in the HVAC industry.
- Generally required knowledge includes HVAC controls systems, facilities management systems, site preparation, peripheral equipment installation and servicing techniques.
- Effective interpersonal skills to properly represent Johnson Controls to customers and other outside contacts in an ethical and professional manner .
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people. Leadership skills to support the activities of Mechanics working on non-complex, non-critical Building Automation equipment on a job site.
- PC experience required and the ability to program HVAC related software.
- Ability to obtain Government of Canada Secret Level clearance with 10 year background check.
- Ability to communicate in both English and French is an asset.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
À propos de Gap Gap représente depuis toujours le style américain optimiste. Notre histoire débute par Doris et Don Fisher qui ont ouvert notre tout premier magasin sur Ocean Avenue à San Franci [...]
Description du poste : You are a visionary and leader. Other Architects come to you for advice and direction. You know what needs to be done, how to get it done and you have the drive to do so in a [...]
Worker Sub-Type: Regular Job Description: Our Core Engineering team is seeking a Technical Project Manager (TPM) with recent experience in cross-functional project management and software devel [...]
Requisition Number: 79627 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Service Manager to directly manage our customer facing Service team. Responsibilities include hiring and performance management; managi [...]