Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is seeking an experienced and dynamic B2B Editor. Dedicated to one of our major clients, you will be tasked with reviewing, proofing, and editing written and digital content in fast-paced marketing environment. You are a natural perfectionist with meticulous and thorough work. You will be responsible for editing creative content across a variety of media, both written and digital.
- Understand Accenture’s service offerings in a holistic way – focus on defining T-shape growth and professional development
- Share Accenture messaging and have a good understanding of how other functions contribute to our work
- Be part of the creative process and offer strong recommendations when needed
- Help create the best products on behalf of our clients
- Work with a team of editors and agency team members across a variety of accounts
- Edit blog posts, email, landing pages, case studies, infographics, ads, and other B2B marketing copy for both digital and print
- Create, share, and adhere to editing schedules and checklists
- Rely on style guides, editing guides, and writer guides, with the resourcefulness to know where to find them
- Create and maintain style sheets for clients and project teams
- Ensure content is written for the correct audience and is consistent in tone, style, and messaging
- Recognize editorial and content issues, gather information, seek input from others, and make timely decisions
- Use a variety of software platforms to publish content for clients
- Balance deadline requirements with high quality standards
- Collaborate with a large project team and represent the editorial function
- Work closely with writers to ensure consistency across project deliverables
- Work closely with designers and demonstrate a good understanding of brand
- Support all-up company goals and integration with other groups
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices as content evolves for mobile technology and accessibility
- Generate new ideas, encourage innovation, and seek out new responsibilities and learning opportunities
- Know when to step in and request project schedules and kickoff meetings, business context
- Actively reach out to support other team members during downtime
- Make edits in a collaborative context alongside writer, designer, developer if needed
- Advocate for quality and the editing process
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
AUTOBODY/PREP PERSON REQUIRED FOR MISSISSAUGA BODYSHOP. PLEASE TEXT 416-528-5733 [...]
Up to 90% of Gross Revenue - Company Fuel Cards - 24/7 Dispatch - Paid Parking - Paid Plates Several different lanes to choose from. Apply Now. https://freightx.ca/drivers 416-897-9332 [...]
We have been retained by a privately held, UK-based biotechnology company to recruit a Canadian based (location flexible) Technical Marketing Lead. Our client has a vision to offer their customers an [...]
Children's Ages - Infant (3 months - 11 months) Additional Skills - Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties - Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents Work Setti [...]