We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You’ll work in a fast paced Contact Centre where you’ll proactively reach out to clients to suggest new and existing financial services products that will help them reach their financial goals. As an Financial Services Representative Outbound / Inbound (Dual),
you’ll share your knowledge of products and campaigns with clients through outbound and inbound calls. You’ll engage in meaningful conversations, where you’ll seek to develop an in-depth understanding of their financial needs. You’ll quickly provide information and resolutions to the client’s issues.
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’ll begin your journey with an industry-leading paid training program that runs about 3 months.
CIBC is transitioning to an Agent @ Home model, for this role you will be required to work from home at some point in this process. The expectation and details will be confirmed if you moved through the recruitment process. Even though this role is a remote position - the expectation is that you must be able to attend your primary CIBC location within two hours upon request (e.g. technology/service outages, Business Contingency Planning, team meetings, celebration, events, etc.)
- You must be willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program
- Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients - we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.
- It’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
o Ability to work independently as an Agent @ Home with a secure workspace, in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions.
o Wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (Internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps)
A quick note on your availability - our Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday, 2:00PM to 10:00PM, and Saturday 10:00AM to 6:00PM. We’d like for you to be flexible between these hours.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement - Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes to find the right solutions, every time.
- Recommending Solutions - Connect clients with the right financial solutions. Proactively suggest products that will help them to achieve their financial goals. Collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Product Knowledge - Be an expert in CIBC’s comprehensive financial product offerings. Keep up to date with both new and existing solutions, and maintain an ongoing learning mindset.
- Computer Savvy - Able to easily navigate and focus on multiple software applications and dual monitors
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-5650 Yonge St. 20th
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Description: CGI is a global business and technology service provider with $11.5B in revenues. CGI is on a mission to help financial services organizations focus on servicing their clients. [...]
Location: Toronto, CanadaThales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are use [...]
42855 - Toronto - Temporary - 1 Year Hydro One is proud to be the largest electricity transmission and distribution provider in Ontario, serving nearly 1.4 million customers. We have a long histor [...]
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location: 243 Consumers Road, Toront [...]