We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Senior Mainframe Database Analyst, you will join the CIBC’s Personal Banking Products Technology to actively participate in the design, development,
implementation and support of mainframe database and software solutions to meet business and stakeholder needs with a focus on client experience and innovation.
How You’ll Succeed
- Development Support: Design and develop cost-effective and innovative solutions using mainframe database and transaction processing technology to meet business objectives while also maintaining existing applications. Research and provide recommendations and technical support to Application Development partners on current and new technology trends specific to mainframe applications and software.
- Production Support: Conduct production support and support user acceptance testing to troubleshoot complex problems on mainframe applications and related software
- Coordination: Actively participate in the analysis and documentation of requirements, estimations for assigned work packages. Conduct code walkthroughs with partner teams, provide technical leadership, mentoring and stewardship to teams operating on the mainframe platform. Help maintain mainframe software from a currency and cost effectiveness perspective and provide end user technical support.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: IBM Mainframe Application Development, IMS, COBOL, JCL, ISPF, Change Management. You have a good understanding of Mainframe Database technology (DB2, IMS, CICS). Experience in supporting application configuration parameters and creating/support databases and applications using IMS, CIBC and DB2 is preferred.
- You can demonstrate good knowledge of: Application processing, development and troubleshooting in the z/OS mainframe environment.
- It’s an asset if: You have a strong understanding of risk mitigation, MACRO 4 Suite of Tools (including DumpMaster, InSync, TraceMaster) and security best practices for transactional data.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes with creative thinking , expressing your ideas clearly. You are a good communicator and are motivated to improve through innovation.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision and achieving our common goals.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-750 Law Ave. W., E7
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for a experienced painter to help with refreshing a home. 25 hr 200 for the day. [...]
Our company is currently looking for a self-motivated plumber who produces quality work, has excellent customer service skills and wants to be part of a great team. Competitive salary based on experie [...]
An Indian Restaurant hiring freshers /experience for * Runner * Cleaner * Kitchen helper * Marketing Person * Host Full Time/ Part Time. Serious needy welcome Send Resume: [email protected] No p [...]
Company description BGM Strategy Group specializes in working with diverse, multi-stakeholder groups to create shared, evidence-informed strategies for complex issues. We apply expertise in strategy, [...]