Canada Goose inc.
The Senior Brand Ambassador partners with the Store Management Team and assists in the execution of the plans and strategies for their store location. Senior Brand Ambassadors support in store functions in relation to people management & engagement, customer experience and operational efficiency and ensure excellence in all areas and they maintain Canada Goose’s expectations of quality and authenticity.
Store Financial Performance:
- Achieve or exceed sales targets including both the top and bottom line results
People Management & Engagement:
- Support in training on standard operating procedures; ensure brand ambassadors have the proper understanding of product and brand history
- Coach and mentor brand ambassadors to improve performance and develop key selling and operational skills that enhance customer experience
- Drive Employee Engagement through performance recognition and development
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience through team selling with the brand ambassadors
- Drive our Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other selling and service metrics such as; conversion, average dollar per transaction, average unit retail
- Drive respective location’s Units per Transaction (UPT)
- Resolve customer issues and NPS detractors in a timely manner
- Leveraging in store elements to provide a memorable experience
- Compliant of store operating procedures to minimize store shrink
- Assist with Payroll and schedule management
- Performs store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company standards
- Regularly review company’s email and other communication tools to ensure applicable messages are shared with Brand Ambassadors and to act on those messages in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities may be added to meet the needs of the business
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 2-3 years retail management experience
- Proven experience working with affluent and luxury brands is an asset
- High-volume traffic experience is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Basic knowledge of Inventory, Scheduling and Payroll management
- Strong grasp of retail math and using analytics in a business environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and flexible to work retail hours (standard, peak and holiday)
- Time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of retail metrics
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, authentic, passionate, relentless, and entrepreneurial
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in another language is an asset
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.’s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our company is looking for a forklift operator (counterbalance) based in Ottawa ON to do warehouse work as well as loading/unloading trailers. Shift timing - 5am 3pm (approximately) We are p [...]
Take a central role The Bank of Canada has a vision to be “a leading central bank—dynamic, engaged and trusted—committed to a better Canada.” No other employer in the country offers you the [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Access - MS Excel - MS PowerPoint - MS Windows - MS Word - Electronic scheduler - Desktop publishing software Area of Specialization [...]
We are Pomerleau. And you could be too. Pomerleau is recognized as one of Canada’s leaders in the construction industry, in the institutional, commercial, industrial and civil engineering sectors [...]