- Do you have business development skills?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust and loyalty?
- Are you interested in being compensated for onboarding advisors who refer banking products?
National Bank is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for an excellent opportunity to join our growing business.
Being a Regional Sales Manager means being a trusted partner and relationship manager by promoting the entire line of National Bank banking products. You will be responsible for building relationships and achieving business development objectives within a specific territory.
This is a terrific opportunity to contribute to and participate in the success and enthusiasm of the National team!
The position can be based either in Vancouver or Calgary, and reports to the Senior Manager.
You will be required to travel 60% of the time.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with Advisors (IIROC, MFDA, MGA) in your sales territory, namely British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- Promote our banking products to the Advisors within the region, offer support, and establish and maintain a solid business relationship with them
- Serve as a consultant and contact person to Advisors and assist them in the referral process
- Increase the number of banking referrals by engaged Advisors
- Ensure that communication with Advisors is constant and that their clients are well served
- Propose financing solutions such as mortgage products, lines of credit, and other banking solutions adapted to the independent brokers working in the life insurance industry, among others.
Specifically, you will:
- Ensure the penetration of our product line among your distribution channel of advisors within your territory
- Conduct promotions and ensure that our key credit product offers are sent to our strategic partners within a defined market
- Develop and implement business strategies among our partners by applying the existing sales and marketing strategies, which sometimes include the concrete realization of loan agreements
- Implement and uphold a high level of service in the market
- Ensure that new Advisors are introduced to our sales force and that a smooth hand off takes place
- Follow up with potential partners, conduct promotions, and circulate the information about our sales software; coordinate deliverables
- Ensure the constant growth of the distribution network by consistently adding new Advisors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and 6 years of relevant experience or Master's degree in a related activity sector and 4 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience with business development and conducting effective presentations
- Excellent knowledge of financing banking products
- Knowledge of IIROC, MGA and MFDA regulations
Ability to develop and maintain a network in the industry
- Superior communications and negotiation skills
- English (spoken and written)
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviors) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers-as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
Please note that the incumbent will spend 60% of his or her time travelling within their province, and 40% of travelling within the rest of Western Canada. Compensation for this position comprises of a base salary and commissions.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: Diploma Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Inspectors and Testers, Mineral and Metal Pr [...]
- or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe After Effects - NUKE Additional Skills - Supervise staff or team - Supervisory Experienc [...]
Salary: $17.00/Hourly Job Type: Full Time, Student Start Date: As soon as possible Language: English Minimum Education: Diploma Positions Available: 1 NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Le [...]
TELUS favorise votre cheminement de carrière! Notre programme coopératif contribuera à votre apprentissage, à votre perfectionnement et, ultimement, à votre carrière. Nos programmes de travail [...]