Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc.
RESIDENT CARE PARTNER (Personal Support Worker)
Amica Dundas (Hamilton)
Full Time and Part Time Available
Amica Senior Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. With an emphasis of being a great place to call home, our team’s mission is to empower seniors to flourish by supporting them in mind, body, and spirit. In over 40 communities (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options.
A day in the life of a Resident Care Partner (Personal Support Worker)
As the Resident Care Partner you are responsible for assisting residents with activities of daily living,
including personal, physical, psychological, social, spiritual, and recreational needs.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Must be a graduate from a recognized Personal Support Worker program
- Level 1 First Aid, CPR / AED Certificate.
- Recent experience working with geriatrics, long-term care, or home services required.
What we are looking for:
- Good oral and verbal communication skills - English is essential.
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner.
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.
- Is capable of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Positive public relation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain harmonious relations with residents and families.
- Demonstrates ability to organize workload and to respond efficiently and effectively to unexpected workload and situations.
- Demonstrates ability to operate related equipment.
Position Vacant Until Filled
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Training Specialist - PNRK (May 2021 - March 2022) Status: Project of a Non Recurring Kind (May 2021 – March 2022) Hours: 35 hours/week; Monday to Friday Campus: Fennell Pay Band: K Pay Rate: [...]
Schedule Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Education Level B. Sc. Or B. Eng, preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent training and experience Career Level 10+ year [...]
About the City of Hamilton Contribute to the City of Hamilton, one of Canada’s largest cities - home to a diverse and strong economy, an active and inclusive community, a robust cultural and dining [...]
JOB POSTING Community Services-Willow’s Place Community Services Assistant (Canada Summer Jobs) Wage $16.45 per hour 8 week contract position - 35 hours per week Posting No. MS0065 POSTION SUM [...]