Alithya Canada Inc.
Senior Consultant, Talent Acquisition (Corporate)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
- Manage the complete staffing cycle for all corporate positions at Alithya in Canada (both administrative and executive);
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and tactics to attract the best talent to Alithya;
- Act as an expert in talent acquisition by offering your expertise on best practices and processes in place at Alithya in terms of recruitment;
- Stay abreast of new trends in staffing and evolve this practice within Alithya;
- Work closely with the Human Capital business partnership team and internal partners to determine human resource needs;
- Assist and guide internal partners in writing job descriptions;
- Develop selection methodologies according to the needs related to the mandates;
- Build and manage relationships with recruiting firms and headhunters;
- Perform the initial selection of candidates and, subsequently, hold selection interviews with managers;
- Provide tools and support to managers regarding the selection of candidates (eg: interview and skills grids);
- Ensure follow-up and documentation in the application management system (Bullhorn);
- Develop and ensure the maintenance of the various performance indicators related to corporate recruitment;
- In collaboration with the compensation manager, ensure that internal equity is maintained;
- Choose, develop and participate in targeted recruitment campaigns;
- Contribute to the employer's brand through recruitment marketing campaigns.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline;
- 7 to 10 years of experience recruiting professionals at the corporate level, including management positions;
- Experience in talent acquisition (corporate) in the technological field, a definite asset;
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in staffing;
- Innovative approach to attracting talent and a strong desire to grow the organization;
- Team spirit and contagious enthusiasm;
- Rigorous and results-oriented;
- Languages required:
- French: 4/4
- English: 4/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Entrepreneur général recherche main d’œuvre Helper, Charpentier, menuisier, carreleur, peintre, tireur de joints... Projets résidentiels et commercial (CCQ) Contactez moi pour plus d’info [...]
No de la demande : 42167 Catégorie d’emploi : Technologies de l'information Notre entreprise est fermement déterminée à apporter des changements positifs pour créer un monde meilleur. Notre [...]
Lab Helper B Dr. Stromvik's Lab Hiring Unit: Plant Science Position Summary: Bioinformatics work to translate perl code to python code. Minimum Education and Experience: High Sch [...]
Hote/esse - Busboy/girl Le poste consiste à: - Accueillir les clients - Poinçonner et emballer les commandes à emporter - Aider les serveurs/euses dans leur tâche (faire breuvage, nettoyer l [...]