Alithya Canada Inc.
Director, Solutions Development
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Please note that candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why, we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Skype, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
- Work closely with the Vice President and other Directors of Digital Solutions Development at Alithya to ensure development and outreach;
- Actively participate in the technological evolution of Alithya Digital Solutions Development (DSNA);
- Develop and mobilize your team to respond to DSNA's strategic orientations and priorities;
- Demonstrate your skills as an inspiring leader and act as a coach to your team;
- Plan and coordinate projects assigned to DSNA in collaboration with client managers;
- Follow up on projects and initiatives by ensuring compliance with quality standards for the services rendered and expected;
- Promote the implementation of agile practices to support the achievement of DSNA projects and initiatives and advocate a continuous improvement approach;
- Establish and maintain relationships with various internal partners and participate in various committees;
- Keep your knowledge base up to date and monitor technology in your area of expertise to anticipate and meet the needs of the various business sectors served by Alithya;
- Participate in the development of calls for tenders as needed.
When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- University degree in Computer Science, or a combination such as a DEC in Computer Science and relevant experience;
- Seven (7) years of experience in the field, including a minimum of five (5) years in team or project management;
- Very good knowledge of Agile practice and digital environments;
- Mobilizing leadership coupled with a recognized capacity for influence;
- Ability to collaborate in a team and demonstrate openness and innovation;
- Good adaptability and tolerance for ambiguity;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in French and English. Expected level:
- French: 4/4
- English: 3/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.
Meet your co-workers!
We have made a video series about our employees called 1 minute, 1 career!
Meet Rowena, a Java Analyst Developer at the Digital Solutions Center in Montreal.
“What's also great at Alithya is that we are exposed to a variety of technologies and this helps me add to my working portfolio.”
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
GardaWorld Cash Services is hiring a regional business analyst to join its cash management team. Working directly with the Regional Cash Management Director, the business analyst will oversee reconc [...]
Position Summary: The New Model of Work Project Office will be tasked with leading and supporting the University’s transition towards new ways of working to best support the University’s teaching [...]
Consultant/Administrateur Hyperion HFM Senior Description de poste Consultant/Administrateur Hyperion HFM Senior Vous êtes un consultant ou administrateur Hyperion HFM? Ou vous êtes spéci [...]
Role: Sales Director Organization: Technology/Products Location: Montreal Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our c [...]