The Bison Lifestyle
As a professional Driver at Bison, you'll have everything you need to drive your future. And you won't do it alone. You'll gain a fleet of support from every corner of our privately-held company to help you succeed. Most importantly, we put your safety first. You'll have reliable equipment, efficient technology and endless support - so you can get home to what matters most. And with a variety of renowned clients and the ability to choose your lane, you can achieve more mile after mile.
- Depart Mississauga Wednesday to Kingston; start time will vary
- Wednesday afternoon/evening depart from Kingston to Lugoff, South Carolina
- Friday morning depart from Lugoff to Winston Salem,
North Carolina to either Ontario or Quebec
- Deliver in Ontario or Quebec Sunday afternoon/evening, reload to Ohio or Missouri delivering Monday morning
- Reload Monday morning to return to Mississauga Monday night or Tuesday morning to reset
- If reload is not available in North Carolina, may send to surrounding areas
- Regional work might be required on occasion
- Freight and destinations might vary occasionally
- Average 2,595 miles per week
- Company Driver or owner-operator with tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class 1/AZ Licence is required
- Must be U.S eligible
- Must be willing to go to Quebec and the Greater Montreal Area
- Must have a valid FAST card
- Must be willing to haul all commodities including meat and alcohol
- Must be able to work weekends
- Reliable, flexible and punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Values safety
Are you registered with the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse? Please register/log-in to the Clearinghouse website https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register and click Go to login.gov. Please follow the instructions provided.
What is Clearinghouse? https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/
Bison Transport is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We encourage you to continue to monitor our website for future openings that align with your qualifications and desired career path as a professional Driver with Bison.
Interested in other positions like the 'Mississauga Based Owner-Operator or Company Driver - North Carolina Schedule - Wednesday Depart P895' and for compensation information? View more under the Long-Haul (L/H) profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Reporting to the Supervisor, 311 Citizen Contact Centre, the successful candidate will use multiple technology tools to answer and resolve customer inquiries for general information, muni [...]
Résumé du poste At Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset dr [...]
Specific Skills - Operate sewing machines or sew by hand - Lay out, cut, fabricate and install upholstery - Replace worn-out webbing, springs and other furniture parts - Repair furniture fram [...]
- or equivalent experience Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate - Machinist Trade Certification [...]