Birchwood Automotive Group
Sales Consultant Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC Posted March 31, 2021
This position requires high performing sales professionals with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. A willingness and commitment to grow and develop is essential.
Birchwood offers non-traditional retail hours for our Sales Consultants who are only required to work one evening a week (Mondays or Tuesdays) as well as our dealerships are closed every Sunday. This is ideal for sales-driven professionals looking for family life balance while managing a successful sales career.
What can Birchwood Chevrolet Buick GMC offer you?
• Career advancement based on performance (internal promotions within the Group)
• 80% of Management roles are filled internally
• Unlimited income potential and industry-leading benefits
• Extraordinary in-house and factory training
• A respectful and challenging workplace
Essential Skills / Details
What you bring to the role:
• An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed
• Self-motivation and a passion for customer service
• Sensitivity toward customers and a strong interest in exceeding their expectations
• Respect, honesty and integrity
• Prior sales experience in (but not limited to): serving and hospitality, electronics sales, furniture sales, real estate, insurance or pharmaceutical sales is considered an asset but not necessary.
• 1-3 years in a sales oriented role is an asset but not required.
• A valid class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation to work is required.
• Sales is not your typical Monday to Friday job, being customer eccentric is your number one priority. This is a full time job and you will be required to work one evening per week (Monday or Tuesday) until 9 P.M and every Saturday 8:30AM - 6:00PM
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Birchwood is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.
Apply for this Position Back to Current Openings
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Objectif de l’emploi Comme il s’agit principalement d’un poste de vente, le représentant, surface de vente, maximisera les ventes en faisant preuve de compétences solides en vente lorsqu’il [...]
Posting Description: Aon is looking for an Account Coordinator As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions, [...]
As one of Canada's top insurance broker, Western creates security and provides customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we've secured our neighbours' future by b [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Spreadsheet - MS Excel - MS Word - Electronic mail - MS Office - MS Outlook Work Setting - Associations and non profit organizations Sp [...]