Conveyancing Paralegal Job Order ID:32479 Employment Type:Permanent, Full-Time Web Publication Date:4/29/2021 Job Location:Vancouver British Columbia Canada
A leading mid-sized commercial and litigation law firm in Vancouver is seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their team. Our client offers excellent mentorship and a close-knit environment.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is a great opportunity for a confident and capable Conveyancing Paralegal. The firm works extensively in commercial litigation providing legal counsel to small and mid-sized companies across industries.
- Loan and security documents for chartered banks and private capital lenders;
- Straight forward private loan and security documents;
- Residential conveyance with loan and security documents (including long term licenses for land and leases on or off first nation lands);
- Commercial conveyance (including long term land and foreshore leases on or off first nation lands);
- Land title searches and registrations related to foreclosure proceedings;
- Land title searches and registrations related to other litigation matters (e.g. renewal of judgments in favor of other judgement creditors, filing CPLs);
- Litigation support related to real properties and creditor’s remedies;
- Corporate and commercial support related to real properties and financing;
- Wills and estates support related to real properties, creditor’s remedies and financing ; and
- Other administrative tasks as they may arise relating to the above listed areas of work
- Ideally 5+ years experience
- Must understand speculations and vacancy tax, business tax, and other taxes
- Must be capable of taking initiative, chasing after information, and asking questions
- Must be technologically savvy and be proficient with relevant systems and processes
- Ideally be familiar with lending, corporate, and real estate in a small firm setting
$70k+ dependent on experience. Extended health benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent Microsoft Word version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Eimear O Driscoll at: (phone hidden) ext. 262 or email [email protected] To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Administrative Secretary, Specialty Medicine BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver Are you efficient and detail oriented? Effectively handle administrative tasks so our department runs smoothly and w [...]
Driftwood Communications is a diversified and dynamic service contractor who has been providing telecommunications solutions for over 40 years. The telecommunications industry is a constantly changing [...]
Operating Systems and Software - MARI Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Autodesk Maya - Autodesk 3ds Max Additional Skills - Work in a multidisciplinary environment Work Sit [...]
Manager, Revenue Reporting to the Director of Finance, Accounting Services and leading a team of 5, the Revenue Manager is responsible for all aspects of VIU's Revenue Streams. The incumbent will hav [...]