Manager, Digital UX Writing
- Looking for a Manager, Digital UX Writing to join our UX Design team. In this role, you’ll lead a team of curious, insightful writers working to shape product experiences by creating clear, concise, and meaningful content that help users complete the task at hand - and drive business impact. As an experienced UX writer, you have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies the overall user experience for various audiences/user groups. As a manager, you’ll provide thought leadership and consulting on various digital initiatives on our secure website, mobile apps, e-application forms and other digital channels.
With a track record of management and mentorship, you demonstrate a true passion for guiding your team to deliver real value through language and content design.
- You and your team will work with partners in a variety of roles, including UX architects, product managers, IT, marketing and customer operations. Collaborating with each discipline, you strive to establish cohesive language and a unified voice across products and platforms. You’ll regularly use client testing and insights to build empathy and use logic and analytics data to inform content choices. You’ll provide content recommendations that include the right words, with complementary data and images.
- You’ll also be responsible for collaborating with other UX leaders to set strategy and standards for our team and continue to evolve the UX writing practice
- Lead and manage a team of UX writers by supporting them in their daily writing, continuing to develop processes to aid the team in their overall work and allocating resources effectively to manage workload/resources.
- Lead your team through a fast-moving landscape while fostering an environment that values people, encourages creativity and provides growth opportunities.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to create a consistent look and feel across the platform
- Champion consistency in tone of voice and help establish content patterns to ensure application strings and messages are client focused.
- Manage various strategic content initiatives across different digital channels and create new or edit existing copy to reflect UX based principles and ensure all sites are usable and enjoyable ? Establish language recommendations, and document standards in messaging frameworks and style guides.
- 5 - 7 years of professional writing with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on website communications with a focus on user experience (UX), including content strategy
- Bachelor degree in English or Public relations or equivalent experience
- Experience establishing content standards and documenting patterns for design systems a plus
- Experience working with chatbots/conversational UIs a plus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
AUTOBODY/PREP PERSON REQUIRED FOR MISSISSAUGA BODYSHOP. PLEASE TEXT 416-528-5733 [...]
Up to 90% of Gross Revenue - Company Fuel Cards - 24/7 Dispatch - Paid Parking - Paid Plates Several different lanes to choose from. Apply Now. https://freightx.ca/drivers 416-897-9332 [...]
We have been retained by a privately held, UK-based biotechnology company to recruit a Canadian based (location flexible) Technical Marketing Lead. Our client has a vision to offer their customers an [...]
Children's Ages - Infant (3 months - 11 months) Additional Skills - Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties - Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents Work Setti [...]