At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
we’re making more possible in providing best in class timely delivery of wireless devices to Canadians. Our successful candidate will help our Wireless Supply Chain Team take our Supply Chain initiatives to the next level.
As the Manager Wireless Supply Chain Reverse Logistics, you will report to the Director Wireless Supply Chain, leading all channels of returns to our Warehouse by delivering an even better experience to our valued customers. You will lead Supply Chain efficiency improvement functions in reverse logistics, performing efficiency due diligence, develop advance reporting and lead process improvements to drive significant impact and value.
A successful candidate will be a highly talented influencer with hands on experience leading and building relationships, results-oriented and a passionate individual. The role also manages 3-4 individuals as direct reports. Join our team to make a significant impact to the future of Wireless!
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning the Reverse Logistics process for all Wireless products and channels, establish team and individual KPIs and SLAs. Report on the respective results and drive improvements.
- Leading a team who create and manage Wireless transactions in forms of Return Authorization, SKUs Setup and Maintenance, Transfers, WIP/BOM (SKU migration), Price Lists, etc.
- Develop KPI’s/SLA for Non-conforming Returns with internal and external stakeholders and RMA (Dealer Returns & OEM) to ensure SLA is adopted while maintaining inventory structure and controls.
- Effectively monitor and influence the flow of inventory through various programs to maximize recovery value and revenue opportunities.
- Provide support for new returns channels through effective onboarding and establishment of relevant KPI’s
- Collaborate cross functionally with key stakeholders at various levels of the organization to effectively manage the flow of returns and drive reductions where relevant for our business.
- Review current processes and implement improvements that provide a better customer experience, reduce costs, etc.
- Perform operational feasibility analyses for various proposals for Wireless Supply Chain. Complete business case documentation and power point presentations where applicable.
- Perform other duties required by role level.
What you have:
- Bachelor's Degree (Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Economics, Operations Management, or equivalent).
- 5-8 years of strong progressive leadership experience in Supply Chain with strong knowledge in Reverse Logistics (RMA) best practices.
- Outstanding ability to collaborate and influence others with a proven track record
- Knowledge of Supply Chain systems, technologies and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Results driven leader who can work collaboratively to cross functionally “make it happen”
- Experience in Finance with cost management
- Experience operating as the business process owner/prime for ERP and other transactional enterprise systems (Oracle EBS preferred).
- Globally recognized Supply Chain certification(s) preferred.
- Telecom industry experience an asset.
As part of the recruitment process successful candidates will be required to complete criminal and credit background checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 857 York Mills Rd. (055), North York, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Supply Chain / Logistics & Logistics Administration
Requisition ID: 219386
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1. Our people are at the heart of our success
2. Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3. We do what’s right, each and every day
4. We believe in the power of new ideas
5. We work as one team, with one vision
6. We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Location: North York/Toronto Toronto, Ontario Company Description Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, [...]
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve th [...]
Job Description RESIDENT CARE PARTNER (Personal Support Worker) Amica Bayview Gardens Casual - On Call Basis Amica Senior Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 360 [...]
Job ID: 192423 Store Name/Number: BC-Kamloops (0878) Address: 208A-1320 Trans-Canada Highwa, Kamloops, BC V1S 1J2, Canada (CA) Full Time/Part Time: Part Time Position Type: Regular The Oper [...]