At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Job Listing Detail
We support and encourage employees to find long-term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions - we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career at Rogers.
Business intelligence and analytics are critical for understanding customer behavior to identify trends, drive informed decision making and growth. The analytics and dashboards our team deliver are key indicators to measure success and the next course of action at Canada's largest telecommunication company.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of BI & Analytics to lead and execute key data insights and show case these results with intuitive dashboards. The primary area of focus is performance and trends within our existing Wireless subscriber base.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the delivery of analytical insights using data to tell the business narrative to drive critical decisions
- Lead the development of drill-down dashboards in Tableau displaying the results of our analytics delivering key messages in an intuitive fashion
- Interact with business leaders to align on priorities, areas of focus and dashboard presentation
- Interact with IT to lead the streamlining of processes and improve efficiencies
- Initiate and drive change by identifying areas of analytical focus that lead to results with integrity
- Lead and mentor to drive engagement and career growth within the Business Intelligence Finance team
- Automating and establishing controls for integrity
- Ensure timely delivery of automated reports
- Hands on dashboard build when demand dictates
What you bring:
- Minimum of 6+ years of Telecommunications analytics experience required
- Extensive experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Experience leading analytics teams including career development and coaching
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced exciting environment
- Driven by results with a determination to constantly improve them
- Proven ability to embrace change and instigate new ideas
- Proficiency with SAS and/or SQL
As part of the recruitment process successful candidates will be required to complete criminal and credit background checks.
Minimum of 6+ years of Telecommunications analytics experience required
Extensive experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
Experience leading analytics teams including career development and coaching
Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced exciting environment
Driven by results with a determination to constantly improve them
Proven ability to embrace change and instigate new ideas
Proficiency with SAS and/or SQL
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Financial Planning and Analysis
Requisition ID: 220047
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
1. Our people are at the heart of our success
2. Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
3. We do what’s right, each and every day
4. We believe in the power of new ideas
5. We work as one team, with one vision
6. We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Score Media and Gaming Inc. empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering [...]
LOOKING TEAM ONLY AZ OWNER OPERATORS FOR DRY VAN TO TX PLEASE DONT CALL FOR SINGLE RUNS TO TX NEED MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPEREIENCE AND AGE MUST BE OVER 25 Fuel and tolls 100% paid by company Free truck pa [...]
ABOUT US: We are a local premier developer focusing on creating diverse masterplan communities. With 20 years of experience in advanced comprehensive real estate industry in Canada and All over the w [...]
We are looking for helpers to assist our shingle, aluminum, flat and repair departments. Previous experience is an assist. [...]