Amazon is hiring entry-level full-time roles in Laval for our DXT4 delivery station. No previous work experience or resume required.
Hourly pay rate: 16.00$/hr
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that makes sure orders are delivered on time. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills and building your experience by doing a range of different types of work. Stay active during your shift in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
This is a full-time role with benefits. Shifts can include weekends. Availability depends on business need.
What this job will be like:
Be on the last stop before we deliver smiles! Delivery Station Team Members receive trucks full of orders then prepare them for delivery.
As part of this team, you'll load conveyor belts and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. Plus, you'll get to use the latest Amazon technology, like smartphones and handheld devices, to scan and sort the orders. These duties can rotate throughout the day, making each day a little different.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Career Development: Many of our entry-level warehouse employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
This is a full-time role. You will work 10 hour shifts for 40 hours per week.
What it’s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us. You’ll wear a safety vest, do daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
- You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear safety shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 15°C and 32°C. Temperatures can go over 32°C in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 22 kilograms / 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 12 meters / 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- High school or equivalent diploma
The perks of being an Amazon employee don’t stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support employees and eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children. Amazon’s benefits can vary by location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws of the province. If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Notre entreprise, Machtech Télécommunications inc., est présentement à la recherche de préposé au dispatch parfaitement bilingue. La personne recherchée devra posséder d'excellentes connaissan [...]
Tu cherches un emploi dynamique, divertissant et hors du commun? Tu as envies de faire partie d'une équipe incroyable, au sein d'une entreprise valorisante? J'ai la job pour toi! Nous recherchons [...]
Pourquoi travailler pour Hydrolico : Établie depuis plus de 25 ans; service de télémédecine privé; assurance collective après la probation; RVER après la probation avec contribution de l’em [...]
Qui est vraiment Hydrolico? Les systèmes hydrauliques sont notre passion depuis plus de 25 ans. Au cours de ces années, nous avons constitué une équipe d'experts dévoués qui s'efforcent d'amé [...]