YOW1 - 5225 Boundary Road, Navan
This is the work location
Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Hourly pay rate: $15.50
Earn up to $16.00/hr for night shifts!
All of our schedules are full-time only, 10 hours per day, 4 days per week.
Amazon is hiring entry-level seasonal roles. No previous work experience or resume required.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas.
See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: From health care to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Duties and responsibilities:
You’ll be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Exchange safety tips daily with co-workers
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
- View prompts on screens and follow directions for some tasks
Amazon warehouses offer a variety of shift and schedule options. All of our shifts are full-time (40 hours). Schedule and shift availability vary by site.
Here’s more about what it’s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us. You’ll wear a safety vest, do daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
- You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 15°C / 60°F and 32°C / 90°F. Temperatures can go over 32°C / 90°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 22 kilograms / 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- If you want to and there is a need for it, you can get trained to use powered industrial trucks
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 12 meters / 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- High school or equivalent diploma
The perks of being an Amazon employee don’t stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. We also offer a full range of benefits that support employees and eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children. Amazon’s benefits can vary by location, the number of regularly scheduled hours you work, length of employment, and job status such as seasonal or temporary employment.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws of the province. If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your Opportunity: As a member of Mental Health & Substance Use Collaborative Initiatives, the Health Promotion Facilitator works with the Community Health Promotion Service (may be moved anywhere wi [...]
If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see [...]
We are looking for a full time dental receptionist to join our team. Our office has a busy schedule and we are looking for an individual that is eager to learn, is hardworking and loves to interact wi [...]
Job Description (EN): Position Type Part Time Receptionist Opportunity Overview Continuing our steady growth across western Canada, we are looking for a highly ambitious Part Time Receptionist [...]