umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Within a team of about fifteen people, you will be, in your main task, in relation with the Production sector to provide technical support to production operators and to control an assembly line in terms of industrialization and assembly
- You will also be in direct contact with the Purchasing department, in order to support all supplier questions.
Under the supervision of the Method Preparation manager of the Aircraft program
- Your responsibility will be to master the assembly phases of the workstations to which you will be assigned and you will have to anticipate the associated risks.
- Your daily work must be done in accordance with health and safety standards.
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other documents from the engineering department;
- Establish strategies for assembling and manufacturing aircraft components.
- Prepare and present projects for validation with different functions
- Manage meetings and keep the various monitoring files up to date
- Keep performance indices up to date
- Prepare and present progress statuses at different management levels
- Manage activities of the different phases of the projects: feasibility study, project mandate and business plan, acquisition, implementation and production.
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering or assembly strategy changes by working in close collaboration with the engineering, material logistics, quality and production departments.
- Manage requests for changes occurring during the realization of projects;
- Develop risk management plans including mitigation plans
- Participate in problem solving and recovery plans
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our project management processes.
- Holder of a diploma (DEP or DEC) in aeronautics
- Experience in methods
- Experience in the aeronautical sector and in medium-series production support
- Knowledge of assembly processes (Key characteristics of simple assembly tools or complex, capability analysis tool ...)
- Knowing how to read and interpret technical drawings
- Knowing how to use and interpret aeronautical standards
- Knowing how to create a production range and / or interpret it
- Master the principles of tolerancing and chain of dimensions
- Knowledge of elementary parts would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, Catia V5
- Strength of proposal, Team spirit, Reactivity, Rigor
- French & English: spoken & written
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Analyste ressource-production/Resource Analyst-Production(Mirabel, QC) - 291981 Nous sommes des pionniers. Nous avons été les premiers à franchir le mur du son et à concevoir le premier scoot [...]
Position Overview Our Polo Ralph Lauren Sales Associates are the first and most important relationship our customers have. They are the ones delivering the Ralph Lauren Experience by creating connec [...]
BID Group est un chef de file nord-américain dans la conception et la fabrication d’équipements destinés aux usines de transformation du bois. L’entreprise répond principalement à la demande [...]
Relevant du Coordonnateur, logistique et douanes, l’Assistant, transport international devra apporter un soutien aux opérations logistiques pour les différents sites de production nord-américains [...]