Aon is looking for an Associate Account Executive.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon's Risk Solutions team in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Distinctive Client Value
- As a key member of the CBU Team, provides all levels of client contact on assigned accounts, managing an active book of commercial insurance business.
- Servicing existing programs and responding to new business inquiries
- Analyzing and defining the risk exposure and coverage for assigned accounts and new business
- Providing continuing service to existing clients, renewal of policy documents ,
submissions, cover notes and advice on policy changes
- Acting as a liaison between client, insurers and Aon branches (if necessary), handling questions and general inquiries and preparing own correspondence
- Managing all information needed to take an application, prepare quotations, calculate premiums, bind coverage and prepare documentation for billing
- Assisting with correspondence, client insurance summaries, promotional material, reports and presentations
- Liaising with brokers as necessary to contact underwriters and negotiating the best terms and conditions , premiums and coverage
- Maintaining department filing system, receive and sort incoming mail/faxes and distributes in a timely and efficient manner
- Processing related information/documentation
Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
RIBO license required
- CIP designation or similar (or working towards)
- Minimum 3 years commercial insurance experience
- Customer service orientation
- Professional, business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Some knowledge of Aon portfolio of available client services and products
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
157059 Requisition ID: 157059 Career Group: Store Careers Job Category: Retail - Front End Travel Requirements: 10 - 20% Country: Canada (CA) Province: [[mfield6]] City: Vancouver Location: 49 [...]
Business Equipment and Computer Applications - MS Windows - MS Word - MS Outlook Security and Safety - Enhanced reliability security clearance Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities [...]
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - Defensive Driving Course - Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles) Additional Skills - Keep shop [...]
Requisition ID: 157037 Career Group: Store Careers Job Category: Retail - Front End Travel Requirements: 0 - 10% Country: Canada (CA) Province: [[mfield6]] City: Calgary Location: 8816 Market M [...]