WANTED: Marketing Assistant, Student (Calgary Office)
Imagine a world where entrepreneurs and their businesses can focus on making a positive impact on the world we live in. Where they can do their work using great technology, supported by great people, that simply works the way it’s supposed to!
That’s what we do, and we need your help.
For over 24 years, Expera IT has worked with hundreds of small and medium sized businesses helping them with their technology needs so they can thrive, grow, and achieve their vision.
You can learn more about Expera Information Technology and Vincent Fung's work here:
Why Join Us?
We’re an energetic, fun, focused, and effective group who thrives on big challenges. We have a strong culture of freedom, responsibility, and innovation that fosters minds who wish to experience personal and professional growth on another level. Our culture is fast-paced and we consider our work our “art,” striving for excellence in everything we do.
Expera IT is an inclusive non-discriminatory workplace that strives for a diverse workplace.
We’re also super proud of the fact that we were recently named one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Managed IT Companies and a Top Growing Company 4 years in a row!
We're looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team for the summer, this means plenty of growth potential and opportunities for you, that’s right, YOU!
This 8-week position will give you opportunities to learn about marketing, graphic design, and business administration, as well as develop skills such as teamwork, business writing, effective advertising strategies, time-management as well as planning and organizing skills.
If inside you're saying, "Hell Yeah!" please continue...
Our new Student Marketing Assistant position will be a key role in the future success of our organization. We are just now building the foundation to support massive growth and impact. There are exciting opportunities to help truly make a difference in our company and build a team to help drive our vision forward of helping entrepreneurs build successful high-growth businesses that will shape the world.
Ok, now on to the serious stuff...
Marketing Assistant Summary:
As a member of the Sales & Marketing team, you will focus on providing WOW to our clients by creating materials for marketing campaigns and enhancing our brand awareness through social media.
An ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of marketing, designing, and creating digital content as well as various social media platforms.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be accountable for:
- Managing Social Media Accounts
- Creating Social Media Content (For Blogs, Instagram, LinkedIn, Etc)
- Coordinating, editing, and optimizing any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing
- Creating and Editing Landing Pages for Webinar Campaigns
- Designing and Preparing Promotional Materials on Social Media
- Creating and Distributing Monthly Newsletter and E Newsletter
- Creating and Distributing Tech Tip Postcard – Mailed and E Tech Tip postcard
- Creating and Editing of Other Marketing Offerings
- Assisting to prepare list of prospects to send marketing campaigns to
- Calling prospects to set first time appointments as follow ups to marketing campaigns
- Updating the CRM system with notes and updates
To be successful in the Marketing Assistant role, you are:
- Working towards or completed a post-secondary Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Graphics Design, Visual Communication or other related program
- Skilled at Adobe PhotoShop and other Adobe Creative Cloud Suite applications
- Able to provide resourceful and creative ideas on improving Expera Brand presence using social media and other marketing venues.
- Goal oriented and driven to meet deadlines.
- A team player, but also able to work independently.
- Dedicated to ensuring a professional, relevant, and socially responsible image representation of Expera IT.
Expera IT’s Core Obsessions:
We have an insatiable appetite for both personal and professional growth, always seeking opportunities where we can make a positive impact.
We do what we say and are always striving to build great relationships to deliver positive outcomes with integrity and accountability.
Teamwork is our greatest competitive advantage, and we are committed to creating a fun and harmonious environment within our team, our clients, our vendors, and the communities we belong to.
We are looking for A-Players to join our high performing team of exceptional technology professionals.
Click 'Apply Now' and complete the application including all additional information questions.
Now record a quick video (under 3 minutes) of yourself explaining the three reasons why you are awesome and why you want this position.
Don't let this intimidate you. Just grab your phone, hit the video record button, and point it at yourself while you answer the question.
Then upload it to an online video sharing platform and send me a link to the video at [email protected] with the subject line: Kick-Ass Account Manager
We look forward to hearing from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our Calgary office currently has flexible part-time and full-time work positions available. This is ideal work for high school and College / University students. Gain valuable office/work experience a [...]
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this [...]
Position Summary We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store. You will use [...]
Your Opportunity: Description: As an Administrative Support IV, you will require advanced administrative or specialized skills and knowledge to support complex procedures, practices and initiative [...]