carter's inc. Canada, a growing national retailer of children's apparel, requires full-time Associates, Slotting and Compliance, A2 for our Distribution Centre located in Cambridge, Ontario.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, Slotting and Compliance, the role involves the following:
- Responsible for all inventory movement in the DC to improve efficiencies through ½ pallet movements, CCR tasks, ensuring SKUs are in an active pick bin to reduce tasks. Goal is to have 100% of SKUs with an active pick bin.
- Operating lift equipment as required; safely and efficiently completing assignments
- Using basic computer functions as needed
- Working safely and abiding by all Carter’s safety rules and procedures
- Maintaining minimum performance standards while performing required job functions
- Knowing, understanding and following all Standard Operating Procedures
- Completing additional distribution functions as instructed
- Demonstrate Carter’s core values (ACT with integrity; EXCEED expectations; SUCCEED together, INSPIRE innovation; INVEST in people) with each interaction supporting the culture within the department and facility.
- Attention to detail
- Optimize locations to take into account quantity on hand, location size, current promotions
- Consolidating SKUs with multiple locations
- Locating SKUs to locations to optimize picking efficiencies
- EOL (end of life) moves
Required Skills and Experience:
- General understanding and knowledge of distribution center technologies (Manhattan warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Flexible team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and evening or weekend shifts.
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to ever-changing environment while maintaining clear focus on all priorities.
- High School diploma.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work in a multi-channel, multi-shift distribution environment, flexible to work different shifts and extended hours based upon business needs.
- Must be able to stand and work for long periods including daily overtime, holidays and overtime as required.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
- Must be able to repetitively lift cases weighing up to forty pounds.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures.
- Must be able to work Holiday schedule.
- Must be available to work multiple consecutive days during peak periods.
- Comply with Blackout Periods (no vacation or personal time allowed) as determined by Management.
Interested candidates may confidentially submit their resumes directly to
Human Resources or online at: http://carters-ca.submit4jobs.com/
Carter’s | OshKosh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any type of accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
StonePlace is a retailer of landscape products with locations in Kitchener and Cambridge committed to providing contractors and homeowners with quality, unique products. We currently have a job oppor [...]
DZ Garbage/Recycling Truck Drivers - Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Tonnage Incentives Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, p [...]
The Delivery Expert’s role is crucial within the Domino’s system. With the majority of orders leaving the store for delivery, the Delivery Expert’s job is to get the order to the customer quickl [...]
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Locations: Kitchener, Cambridge and Brant [...]