Empower is the first digital marketing assistant powered by the world's most creative minds in artificial intelligence. We are a laboratory for emerging talent in the field of digital marketing and AI and a reference in the marketplace.
Having mastered digital marketing strategies, our team enables our customers to benefit from an innovative mobile and web solution, creative content, and high-performance results.
Want to be part of the future? It starts HERE! Our team is growing and we are looking for a Sales Coordinator to support our sales team which is currently experiencing tremendous success.
What is the 'reason for being' of this position?
The sales coordinator position is the lifeblood of the team:
the first contact with customers, the one who is responsible for sales reports, and the person who coordinates leads within the team. Join our team to contribute your organizational skills and sales coordination knowledge.
Since Empower operates in the beautiful city of Montreal in Canada and we are proud to offer exceptional service in both official languages, only bilingual (French and English) candidates with sales and marketing experience will be considered.
- Respond to incoming calls from customers who initiate contact with Empower;
- Coordinate potential leads within the team to ensure that each potential client is well served;
- Update sales reports and enter data about potential customers;
- Handle payment processing;
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and contribute to ongoing projects.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- College diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Perfect command of French and English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Knowledge of digital marketing;
- Availability to work 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (sometimes outside normal office hours).
What are the skills that we are looking for?
- Focused on performance and continuous improvement;
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Ability to take initiatives and not be afraid to break the status quo;
- Professionalism, excellent communication skills and team spirit;
- Demonstrates organization, autonomy, rigor, resourcefulness and thoroughness;
- Ability to adapt and be versatile in a constantly changing environment.
And the working conditions?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible schedule and telework
- Access to a telemedicine platform (Dialogue)
- Headquartered in WeWork's Montreal office
- Benefits and opportunities for professional development
- Dynamic and growing company at the cutting edge of marketing technology
Do you think you have the profile to join our sales team? That’s perfect! Send us your CV today so we can get to know you.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, but we will only contact successful applicants. We thank you for your understanding.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Knight Knight Therapeutics Inc. is a pan-American (ex-US) specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, in licensing, out-licensing, marketing, and commercializing innovative prescri [...]
We are currently looking for a Planning Coordinator for an essential company located in Lachine, QC! The Planning Coordinator uses past sales data and customer projections to establish short and long [...]
ABOUT THE JOB We are looking for a e-commerce coordinator for our client, an international company, leader in the manufacturing sector of Canadian residential products. We offer you the collaborativ [...]
Our client has been designing and manufacturing entertainment equipment for over 20 years and currently operates in 10 countries, 3 continents and their products are sold in over 130 countries. They [...]