Since 1975 Action Furnace has worked hard to build an exceptional reputation based on customer loyalty, excellent service, and quality products and repairs. When you work at Action Furnace, every day is a good day. We’ve worked hard to foster a culture of fun and hard work. Every single person on our team loves what they do, and loves the people they do it with.
We are looking to add HVAC Service Technicians for both our Red Deer location. The successful candidates will have a positive attitude, the drive to succeed and also the motivation to contribute to the Action Furnace team. The HVAC Technicians are focused on assuring great air for our residential and commercial clients: heating, ventilation, cooling, (de)humidification,
filtration, and efficiency. Work will focus on new installs, maintenance, repairs, and upgrades.
- Performing maintenance on residential HVAC equipment
- Preforming duct cleaning services for residential homes
- Promoting the Action Furnace club membership program
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections and basic vehicle maintenance
- Actively participating in the company Safety Program and maintain cooperation to OH&S; guidelines.
- Implementing and following all company policies and procedures
- Valid driver’s license
- Problem solving skills
- Customer/member service oriented
- Communication skills
- Results oriented
Why Join Action Furnace?
- Higher than industry standard wages
- Great benefits including group pension plan
- Team and learning environment - we strive to be the best at our technical abilities, operational efficiencies, and customer service capabilities.
We would love to see you join the Action Furnace team so if this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please do not hesitate in applying!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Due to the retirement of the incumbent, Chinook’s Edge School Division (CESD) invites applications from accomplished leaders for the position of Treasurer at Division Office in Innisfail, commencing [...]
CAREERS AT ALL WEATHER WINDOWS Estimator (Intermediate) – (Edmonton Commercial) I’m ready. I want a challenge. I want the chance to work in a successful company who lives their corporate values. [...]
Responsibilities: - Managing workers' compensation claims to make sure employees are receiving optimal care and cases are handled with the utmost confidentiality. - Maintaining communication with [...]
Now accepting Full-time and Part-time applications Duties include: Assemble and present completed orders, stocking, cleaning, and maintaining all prep and customer areas in a safe and pleasant manner [...]