IG Wealth Management.
Position: Client Relations Representative
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's premier personal financial services companies, and one of the country's largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with over $239 billion in total assets under management as of January 31, 2021. Its activities are carried out principally through Investors Group Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corporation and Investment Planning Counsel Inc.
As part of Power Financial Corporation, we are focused on the long-term strength and stability of our companies. We recognize these as core responsibilities to our clients and shareholders as we adapt and lead in an ever-changing world.
The Contact Centre delivers critical front-line support and is a strategic component of Client Services. The IG Advantage Helpdesk provides first level business and end user operating system technical support on the IG Advantage platform and related software for all its users. The Advantage Help Desk also provides front line support for our client facing information portal.
This position provides a combination of business and end user operating system technical support on the IG Advantage platform and related software for all its users. The incumbent is responsible for providing first level support for all inquiries received through a variety of contact methods including phone calls, electronic mail, faxes, etc in relations to supported topics.
- Receiving and responding to inbound contacts (phone calls, email) through the IG Advantage support line from Consultants and their Assistants on the IG Advantage platform and all related software, as well as IG investment products and policies as they relate to IG Advantage.
- Quickly determining if an incoming contact is out of the scope of the IGAHD role and should be transferred to Client Services Corporate Contact Centre or the IG Service Desk.
- Updating the incident management tool to log each incoming contact and to complete root cause analysis for each contact resolved by the Analyst.
- Recommending changes to the on-line knowledge management information tool.
- Asking probing questions, troubleshooting problem calls of low to moderate complexity, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and taking corrective action.
- Assisting team members with problem resolution by providing and sharing information and experiences.
- Participating in individual & team meetings with the Team Leader and Learning Coordinator to discuss call monitoring feedback, training and development needs, service levels, and providing feedback on business operation needs and trends, and maintaining awareness of business needs and requirements.
- Help clients with registration, login and other company software related inquiries.
- Fully Bilingual in English and French.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a diverse customer service focused or technology role, with front line customer service or help desk experience.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant business discipline.
- Proficiency with PC applications and software including: Windows applications, MS Outlook, MS Office, web browsers and Incident Management Software, including root cause analysis.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with Remedy, Salesforce, Sharepoint, Mobile Devices and other tools would be an asset.
Please apply by May 6, 2021. For technical difficulties when applying
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Postuler maintenant Associé de magasin, temps plein, Marshalls Boucherville Marque: Marshalls Emplacement: Boucherville, QC, CA Type d'emploi: Temps plein Statut de l'emploi: Régulier Do [...]
We have been retained by a privately held, UK-based biotechnology company to recruit a Canadian based (location flexible) Technical Marketing Lead. Our client has a vision to offer their customers an [...]
About Us: Speedy Transport Group Inc. is a family-owned, LTL focused distribution company which was founded in 1941. Over the decades we have continued to adapt and align ourselves with the changes [...]
Résumé des fonctions... Un préposé aux caisses libre-service aide les clients aux caisses libre-service à traiter les transactions, en offrant un service exceptionnel afin que leur expérience d [...]