Application Deadline: May 17, 2021
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Location: North America
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm EST
Please be advised someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
As the Account Manager, you will focus on creating long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. You will oversee a portfolio of assigned existing clients while providing them with new business opportunities. You will be able to make a significant impact on the long-term success of our entrepreneurs' businesses and increase Clearco's potential enterprise value.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our clients
- Gather insights from the client's data and forecast the potential value for their next round of funding
- Act as a business partner for each client by understanding their business objectives to drive desired results with Clearco's funding
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams including Diligence, Engineering, and Account Executives to maximize value for our clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics within your book of business to help identify revenue-generating opportunities
You will thrive if you have:
- 1-2+ years of experience in a Sales and/or client-facing role
- An extensive knowledge of the Global Ecommerce market and with an interest in learning more about this space
- A high financial acumen
- Exceptional communication skills - we engage and interact with senior-level and C-Suite executives as our customers are entrepreneurs
- The ability to build relationships with customers and address gaps in customer expectations
- Stellar negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Problem-solver abilities and are not afraid to think of creative solutions to address customer needs on the spot
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with CRM softwares including Salesforce, Hubspot, and Pipedrive
- A passion for Clearco's mission to support entrepreneurs
- Previous experience in a startup, preferably in tech (considered an asset)
- Prior experience selling to software companies (considered an asset)
- Experience as an entrepreneur (considered an asset)
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we're committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at [email protected] and we'll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Manager, Technical and Field Services Requisition ID: (21006372) Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Brantford Job Function: Engineering Job Posting Date: May 11, 2021, 5:51:37 PM If you are a Refri [...]
The opportunity As a Senior Business Analyst, you are passionate about business analysis, implementation, support and improvements of Risk management systems, Risk model implementations and Risk repo [...]
Requisition ID: 104539 Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Scotia iTRADE is looking for an innovative, client-focused, results-o [...]
What you will do Under general direction, manages a truck based service business, grows the labor and material business, and delivers customer satisfaction plans, including revenue, gross margin and [...]