RedMane Canada is an application software consulting and systems integration company in Vancouver. We deliver software solutions for our clients throughout the Canada and the United States by means of building new applications, implementing cloud and packaged systems, and/or modernizing legacy systems. In particular, we are focused to helping Indigenous communities across Canada use technology to transform how they support their most vulnerable citizens.
RedMane has earned an exemplary service reputation. Our primary objective is to ensure the solutions we design and implement meet or exceed the needs of our clients for their mission critical systems.
We are a problem-solving company.
Technology is just our tool.
RedMane has a part-time opportunity for an Office Administrator as we continue to grow our Vancouver based Canadian practice. The Office Administrator will provide support to office management and project team members in nearly all facets of the operation. The hired candidate will be self-motivated and possess a positive, can-do attitude.
Skills & Role Requirements
The Office Administrator will:
- Assist with ordering of office supplies, maintenance of copiers and printers, and management of vending suppliers
- Assist with researching and resolving routine administrative and staff functional support as needed
- Assist project team members with document formatting, copying, production, binding, shipping, errands, etc.
- Assist with reception area and phones while performing other job duties simultaneously
- Assist with distribution of incoming mail and shipments delivered to the office
All professionals at RedMane are expected to possess these skills:
- A strong ethical foundation, capable of thriving in an environment and culture where honesty, integrity, and accountability are core values.
- A collaborative spirit, a team orientation, and a willingness and desire to contribute to the success of others.
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint Administration.
We Offer You
RedMane has a great working environment, offering challenging and interesting work, a place where you can have fun and express your talent and creativity. A chance to make a significant contribution that will be recognized and valued. You will be working side by side with like-minded peers in a non-bureaucratic environment where sharing knowledge is the norm.
We believe you should have fun and enjoy growing your career; we provide the supportive and empowering environment to make it happen.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Part Time Medical Release of Information Clerk Mid-Main Community Health Centre’s Medical Clinic is a busy, dynamic medical clinic that uses interdisciplinary teams and technology to provide high q [...]
Staff - Non Union Job Category M&P; - AAPS Job Profile AAPS Salaried - Information Systems and Technology, Level B Job Title Support Analyst I Department OCIO | Security Op [...]
Staff - Non Union Job Category M&P; - AAPS Job Profile AAPS Salaried - Information Systems and Technology, Level B Job Title Support Analyst I Department OCIO | Security Operations Cen [...]
Staff - Non Union Job Category M&P; - AAPS Job Profile AAPS Salaried - Information Systems and Technology, Level D Job Title Systems Administrator II Department OCIO | Security Operati [...]