At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Are you passionate about brands that challenge the status quo? Are you continually searching for inspiration to understand how brands can increase their relevance with consumers? Do you have the motivation needed to take a brand to the next level and contribute to its transformation into a love brand in the next 2 years?
At FIDO, we want to encourage people to seize every opportunity that makes life more interesting. Our mission is to provide our customers with the tools and technologies that enable them to stay connected with what they love, what enriches their lives and opens new horizons, so they can go get their “it”.
If this vision inspires you, the role of Specialist Brand Advertising is for you. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Brand Conversion Advertising, the position incumbent is part of the team responsible for creating and deploying integrated marketing campaigns intended to acquire new customers and manage the relationship with existing customers. It plays a key role in achieving the company’s results, developing the brand and strengthening the relationship with our customers. The position incumbent works closely with the entire team and with the other cross-functional teams within the Rogers organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Support the implementation of small and medium sized cross-functional conversion campaigns – from the development of insight-driven communications briefs through to in-market
- Project manage the development of base communications in collaboration with the Customer Base Management team
- Provide oversight of the production process, working closely with legal, internal agency & production partners to meet deadlines
- Be the brand liaison for our internal and external partners and ensure brand consistency across all customer touch points
- Manage and track campaign budget
- Regularly communicate project status & timeline updates to internal stakeholders
- For conversion campaigns, publish project post-analysis reports with recommendations
- Monitor & evaluate regional wireless competitive activities and share points of view on opportunities for Fido
What you bring:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of brand management or marketing communications experience; agency or client side University or College degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Team player that displays strong initiative – always hungry to learn and do more!
- Outstanding project management skills; organization and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, deadlines and priorities
- Team player attitude, with an ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to successfully manage complex organizational structures and relationships
- Proactive self-starter who will comfortably move forward in the face of ambiguity
- Solution and results oriented
- Strong analytical skillset, and a high comfort-level with many different types of data
- Strong communication skills in French and English; able to establish relationships and to influence
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No Selection
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1200, avenue McGill College (179), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 219837
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Credit and Collection Specialist - Permanent Montreal - West ARE YOU A COLLECTION SPECIALIST LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to [...]
Equivalent Experience Aerotek est présentement à la recherche d'un électromécanicien pour travailler de nuit. Description: Nous recherchons des candidats pouvant qui seront capable d'accomp [...]
GardaWorld Cash Services is hiring a regional business analyst to join its cash management team. Working directly with the Regional Cash Management Director, the business analyst will oversee reconc [...]
Entrepôt Ville St-Laurent : 4600 Rue Hickmore, Ville St-Laurent Entrepôt Rivière-des-Prairies: 11625 55e Avenue, Montréal, H1E 2K2 À la lumière de la pandémie COVID-19, Goodfood s'engage [...]