Simon Fraser University.
Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA)
$61,225 To $73,114 Annually
SFU Department Descr:
University Curriculum and Institutional Liaison
The Coordinator, Undergraduate Curriculum is responsible for the oversight and management of the centralized curriculum submission and approvals processes up to and including approval by the Senate Committee on University Priorities (SCUP) and Senate. This includes oversight of the university's academic Calendar and academic progress report databases; editorial changes (including standardizing language and format), accuracy of published curriculum information as approved by Senate,
the timeliness of cyclical academic calendar publications and Academic Progress Report (APR) updates, and the production of related and supporting materials (i.e. guidelines and various other training materials).
- Undergraduate degree and three years of related experience in a post-secondary environment working in the area of curriculum development or curriculum processing, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of academic program administration, policies, procedures and related administrative practices.
- Excellent knowledge of degree audit policy and procedures.
- Excellent research, analytical reasoning, and report writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion when dealing with highly confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of constituents.
- Proficient in the use of standard office applications, enterprise-level information systems and content management systems (e.g., MS Office, PeopleSoft, Spiral, Curricunet, AEM).
Assignment End Date: September 30, 2022
Please include your cover letter and resume in one attachment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- or equivalent experience Additional Skills - Train and supervise other dental technicians or dental laboratory assistants Area of Specialization - Partial dentures - Full dentures - Crow [...]
Additional Skills - Ship orders - Provide customer service Weight Handling - Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) Work Setting - Warehouse - Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre Vehicle [...]
- or equivalent experience Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - First Aid Certificate - CPR Certificate Children's Ages - Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years) Additi [...]
- or equivalent experience Business Equipment and Computer Applications - Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Photoshop - MS Excel - MS Windows - MS Word - Corel Draw - InDesign - MS Outlook [...]