Amica Senior Lifestyles.
Job Description :
RECEPTION – CONCIERGE
Amica Senior Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. With an emphasis of being a great place to call home, our team’s mission is to empower seniors to flourish by supporting them in mind, body, and spirit. In over 40 communities (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options.
A day in the life of a Reception-Concierge:
You will be responsible for providing receptionist and secretarial services to the management team at the community. You will greet residents, visitors, and the general public,
receive and redirect external calls and sales calls, operate and maintain all office equipment, establish and maintain resident services, respond to resident inquiries, perform basic accounting functions and provide assistance as required. General administrative duties include typing of documents and maintaining the resident file system.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Grade 12 education supplemented with training/coursework in general office procedures and accounting/book keeping
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Keyboarding at a minimum speed of 50 wpm.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Experience working in a “5 star” property or similar environment would be an asset
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and must be able to work without direct supervision
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with the public, using tact and discretion
Position Vacant Until Filled
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Youth Coordinators (Summer Student Positions Available: 2) The youth coordinator will be coordinating a new youth program for the agency "Youth Empowering Youth" program. The goal of this program is [...]
Job ID: 192298 Store Name/Number: ON-Upper Canada Mall (0516) Address: 17600 Younge Street, Newmarket, ON L3Y 4Z1, Canada (CA) Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Position Type: Regular You’ll [...]
Requisition Number: 84048 Job Description Cintas is seeking an Intern to participate in a program designed to provide comprehensive knowledge across all areas of our business, as well as the profess [...]
Position: Psychologist/Psychological Associate (Full-time,Contract and Temporary Positions Available) Work Location: Regional Student Services (Education Centre - Newmarket, Centre for Leadership and [...]