We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
- Review credit applications from lenders and underwriters to determine if policies and general underwriting procedures were followed and underwriting decisions were made within CIBC’s risk appetite. This includes the assessment of required documentation,
the analysis of financial documents, cash flow, bank systems, etc. and detailing of exceptions to policy
- Ensure Quality Assurance reviews are conducted as required on a timely, efficient and objective basis for all Credit Adjudication(CA) Origination units
- Ensure the number of files reviewed by Quality Assurance meet Regulatory, Audit and Corporate Credit Risk and other senior executive expectations
How You’ll Succeed
- Comprehensive knowledge of CA operations, credit policies, including credit principles, practices, processes, products and services
- Well-developed communication skills, verbal and written, sufficient to provide clear and detailed explanation and interpretation of information, analysis and recommendations
- Ability to adapt and develop new strategies for continued efficiencies, and conceptualization of new approaches in Quality Assurance and Fraud Detection
Who You Are
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-CC East 10th Floor
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Score Media and Gaming Inc. empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering [...]
LOOKING TEAM ONLY AZ OWNER OPERATORS FOR DRY VAN TO TX PLEASE DONT CALL FOR SINGLE RUNS TO TX NEED MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPEREIENCE AND AGE MUST BE OVER 25 Fuel and tolls 100% paid by company Free truck pa [...]
ABOUT US: We are a local premier developer focusing on creating diverse masterplan communities. With 20 years of experience in advanced comprehensive real estate industry in Canada and All over the w [...]
We are looking for helpers to assist our shingle, aluminum, flat and repair departments. Previous experience is an assist. [...]