Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
As a client financial services agent, you work closely with advisors and provide personalized support to members and clients. You help advisors deliver services and maintain business relationships.
You draw on your interpersonal savvy and communication skills to ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.
You provide significant business development support. You assist members and clients, providing excellent customer service.
You create offers for routine transactions, and help sell products and services based on the needs of members and clients and current strategies and practices. You tailor your approach based on members’ and clients’ needs.
General Information on the Position
- Handle client requests. Perform tasks and research as needed, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Help colleagues manage their agenda and emails.
- Be attentive to the needs of members and clients and recommend solutions that meet their needs and expectations.
- Help members and clients choose and get the most of their tools and channels based on how much independence and automation they want.
- Seize business opportunities and participate in sales development initiatives.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of College Studies in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Hold a mutual fund representative certificate – Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Understanding of financial documents used in asset management
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating financial data into systems
- Knowledge of compliance with An Act respecting the distribution of financial products and services
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to investment and financing activities
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services and automated and assisted transactions
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to opening accounts, the selling of additional products and services, and Accord D financing
- Knowledge of the Desjardins business processes (e.g. sales, solicitation and negotiation)
- Knowledge of service standards
- Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability
Caisse Desjardins de l'Éducation
FCDQ-MTL-SEPB 575 Bureau (00111)
Member/client sales and service (FG)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Agent(e) service à la clientèle Vous êtes persuasif et avez de bonnes habiletés en vente? Un poste de représentant des ventes vous intéresse? Description du poste Agence Cobalt reprend en c [...]
Work remote until further notice Position Summary Reporting to the Senior Director of Scientific Affairs, this full-time position will assume responsibilities within the Scientific Affairs depar [...]
Qui sommes-nous ? Effigis, leader reconnu dans le relevé géoréférencé d’infrastructures de réseaux de télécommunications et d’énergie ainsi que dans l’inspection et l’analyse structu [...]
Nous sommes une entreprise locale , notre concept est UNE FRIPERIE DE CONSIGNE Nous vendons du NEUF et du USAGÉ (du deuxième main DE QUALITÉ et ULTRA PROPRE). On paie les familles qui apportent le [...]