Damara Day Spa.
· Conducts basic administrative tasks, such as fielding calls, photocopying, mailing, filing, and word processing for the spa.
· Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations as required.
· Schedule and attend meetings, prepare agenda and complete minutes as necessary. Booking clients for the spa.
· Manage the schedule of the executive and operations team as required, including arranging travel and accommodation.
· Manage schedule of all operational staffs
· Research, compile and analyze data as required.
· Manage expense reporting and invoice processing for clients.
· Coordinate implementation of company administrative policies, or upcoming project implementations
· Meet or liaise with individuals or groups inside or outside of the company on behalf of the executive as needed for group bookings
· Database management, entry and updates.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
· Manages the operations of the saskatoon office, including but not limited to arranging for mail and delivery services, maintaining office supply levels, managing sanitation contracts, coordinating completion of office equipment preventative maintenance and repair.
Performs other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Business Administrator True Lifestile Design is a custom millwork/cabinet shop in Saskatoon, providing high quality interior design and millwork to homes and businesses across the province. We are l [...]
The Opportunity: As our first point of contact, you will meet and greet our customers and direct them to the appropriate party. You will be working in a friendly and enjoyable environment that allows [...]
The Opportunity: As our first point of contact, you will meet and greet our customers and direct them to the appropriate party. You will be working in a friendly and enjoyable environment that allow [...]
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing [...]