Twin Eagle is currently hiring a Natural Gas Scheduler to join our team in Calgary, AB. This temporary position will be for a minimum 15-month period. The anticipated start date will be June 1, 2021 or earlier.
Preferred Experience/Skills Required
- Natural gas scheduling experience is required
- Familiarity with pipeline nomination systems and processes on TransCanada Alberta, Alliance, Foothills, TransCanada Mainline, Union Gas, Great Lakes, Northern Border, Viking, Vector, TransGas
- Availability to work weekends on a rotational schedule. Availability during evenings also required.
- Perform scheduling duties on multiple Canadian and US pipelines with an emphasis on accuracy,
meeting deadlines and clear communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong communication skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Other tasks may include:
- Contributing to pipeline statement and invoice reconciliation.
- System tasks that include maintenance of tariff components of all relevant pipelines.
- Performing system deal entry, balancing and tariff/fuel updates.
- Responsibility for import/export reporting.
Twin Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. For more information, please click here and here.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (phone hidden) or [email protected] for assistance.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form 1-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Mustard Seed’s Community Engagement team fosters a Christ-centered understanding of poverty and homelessness to transform worldviews and mobilize the community. The team facilitates experiential [...]
ONE Transport Group, operating as Overnight Expedite and Black Dog Express, has an opening for a Calgary Area Dispatcher. As a key member of the operations team you will coordinate couriers by schedul [...]
Position Overview The Department of Clinical Neurosciences in the Cumming School of Medicine invites applications for a Program Lead. This Full-time Fixed Term position is for approximately 1 year (b [...]
CHILD AND YOUTH OUTREACH CASE MANAGER, OUTREACH SERVICES The Child and Youth Outreach Case Manager will work to provide a safe and supportive environment for children to engage in activities tha [...]