Overview / Responsibilities:
Wood is seeking a Project Controls/Supply Chain Co-Op to join their Operations Team in St. John's.
The Project Controls/Suply Chain Co-op will gain valuable work experience and benefit their education by receiving hands-on training and instruction from experienced individuals within the organization. This one-on-one guidance will increase a co-op’s knowledge base and provide opportunities to network within the company and within the particular field of study.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gathers requirements and verifies with senior staff that requirements are completely defined for the project.
- Documents and maintains requirements and other relevant information regarding work assignments.
- Applies knowledge, skills and techniques learned in college to aid in problem solving and completion of assigned tasks.
- Accepts assignments and projects that relate to the particular field of study.
- Analyzes projects/processes and makes recommendations to senior management regarding possible improvements.
- Achieves mutually agreed upon goals at the end of the internship.
Essential Job Functions Under Certain Circumstances:
- Assists other members in the departments with projects, when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills. Remains open to others ideas and tries new things.
- Adapts to changes in work environment.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities. Uses time efficiently.
- Follows policies and procedures. Works with integrity and ethically.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Volunteers readily. Undertakes self-development activities. Seeks increased responsibilities.
- Works cooperatively and efficiently with others.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens and get clarification. Writes clearly and informatively.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Currently attending a four-year university program. Proficient computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO):
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Production Supervisor- Digital & Logistics Plasticraft, a dynamic and fast growing sign and graphics company requires a Production Supervisor for their Saint John, New Brunswick location. We are see [...]
Are you seeking immediate employment in a safe, clean, and relaxed environment? Join our Client as a Data Entry Clerk located in Saint John, NB. Data Entry Clerk $14.00 What's in it for You? [...]
We are an industry leader in the Promotional Products/Printing field and are looking for an individual to join our production team for the summer months. Duties include assisting in various productio [...]
Are you an outgoing, self-motivated positive person who loves to help? If so, we invite you to join our Penney Kia family as our part-time receptionist! Shifts will be from Monday to Thursday 4:30pm [...]