JR Credit Coordinator
As a JR. Credit Coordinator, you will ensure that customers are meeting the Company's payment terms on accounts. The successful candidate will be a strong team player with strong communication skills capable of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. A professional attitude is also a must for this position.
As a JR. Credit Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all assigned accounts are current. This includes the following:
- Communicating with customers via emails or calls
- Confirming receipt of invoices and invoices scheduled for payment
- Obtaining all documentation not received by customer and sending same
- Identifying accounts paying beyond terms and attempt to resolve cause of payment delay,
- Providing statements of account.
- Handling Pre-Paid accounts
- Verifying and submitting adjustments pertaining to billing errors, customer payment errors, and cash application errors
- Engaging in other projects and activities as is necessary to the position and as assigned by Team Lead or Manager.
You'll gain lots of experience in this role, but before you do, you should have:
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient skills in Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Thrive in a supportive team that provides coaching and training to help develop your skills and progress your career
- Dispersed work environments that promote a healthy work-life balance
- Meaningful and impactful work and projects with an essential service provider
- Join our engaging Wellness Program & extracurricular sports teams
- Celebrating 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Achieve in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and apply today!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Legal Assistant with Bennet Waugh Corne in downtown Winnipeg Responsibilities and Duties - Provide administrative assistance primarily in the area of family law - Efficient and [...]
Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join p [...]
Red Seal Certified Chef Canada Catering at Southport Aerospace Centre Southport, Manitoba, Canada Qualifications · Must have Red Seal Certification as Cook (must provide copy when applying) · [...]
Credit Source is looking for Credit Advisors in the Winnipeg, Manitoba area: · Build, enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase business · Maintain and man [...]