Systems Administrator, Information technology - (12727)
Empowering People – Extraordinary Performance
IAMGOLD is a leading mid-tier Canadian gold producer with operating gold mines on three continents. We are in growth mode, with a robust pipeline of development and exploration projects in Canada, South America and Africa. Throughout our 30 year history, we have demonstrated our commitment to responsible and sustainable mining practices, and our Zero Harm® commitment ensures that we continually strive to reach the highest standards in human health and safety, minimize our impact on the environment and support the development of the local communities in which we proudly operate.
At IAMGOLD we believe that by engaging, empowering and supporting each other, we can achieve extraordinary performance. Our core values guide us; we are driven to excellence in everything we do, we are accountable and operate with transparency, we conduct ourselves with respect and embrace diversity, we grow with teamwork, learning and innovation.
What We Offer
IAMGOLD believes in rewarding outstanding performance with an equally outstanding total rewards package. Our attractive offerings include:
Competitive Salary and Bonus Extended Health, Dental and Insurance Benefit Coverage Health Spending Account Fitness & Wellness Subsidy Registered Pension Plan with Company Match TFSA & RRSP Employee Share Purchase Plan with Company Match Remote Work Office Allowance Education Assistance Program Office Closures during Christmas Holidays Summer Hours
Start Your Next Opportunity with IAMGOLD
The Systems Administrator, Information technology maintains and develops optimal systems and applications for the company. The Incumbent manages documentation relating to existing configurations and modifications. This person will provide support to sites and corporate users on a daily basis.
Overseeing computer systems
- Install, maintain, upgrade and support operating system software to ensure users are receiving maximum service and performance.
- Install, maintain, upgrade and support various application software and databases to provide current technology and a reliable, and problem-free environment.
- Maintain and enhance the relationship between information systems and the user community, based a customer-oriented approach.
- Participate in the planning, evaluation, testing and training of new or upgraded systems and applications.
- Review current technologies and make recommendations to maintain an effective and efficient environment.
- Provide technical expertise to other IT staff and all customers of the head office.
- Ensure all new developments are incorporated into existing environments and meet standards.
- Create documentation for existing and new systems.
- Update existing documentation for system changes and new components.
- Document on a regular basis the disaster and recovery plan.
Management of computer operations
- Ensure integrity of corporate data by performing regular data backups, verification and analyses
- Maintain the integrity of corporate computer systems and networks through regular monitoring of critical tasks, performance, availability and utilization.
- Find solutions to computer system problems by responding to user problem reports and requests.
- Provide a professional environment by maintaining computer and network facilities.
- Review current technologies and processes and make recommendations to ensure efficiency.
- Perform technical analysis and participate in the preparation of requirements’ definition and/or request for proposals.
- Participate in selecting consultants if needed.
- Establish system acceptance criteria and coordinate system testing.
- Work with other IT departments/staff regarding installation and server requirements.
- Assist users with initial systems’ design and set up.
- Develop customer training outline and/or provide or assist with user training.
- Conduct post-mortem review.
Participation in data security tasks
- Ensure corporate data security by developing policies and procedures, establishing contracts and selecting systems providing backups, offsite storage and data integrity.
- Ensure data is only accessible by authorized individuals and groups.
- Assist clients in original setup and provide ongoing support to ensure the security of their application data.
- Maintain proper licences and contracts to meet legal obligations.
- Perform risk analyses and prepare, maintain and test disaster recovery plans to ensure availability of services and prevent business losses.
What You Need to Succeed
- College or University degree in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Environments VMware server (ESXi 6.5).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server (database administrator).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Sharepoint 2013.
- Minimum of 5 years of sound experience with Microsoft technologies (DFS, Clustering, DHCP, DNS, Replication Active Directory).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013 and/or Exchange Online.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with ADFS and LDAP.
- O365 Suite (Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint Online) / Azure Active Directory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team work oriented.
- Ability to multitask with several projects.
- Capable of working in a global and international environment.
- Good documentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (advanced level).
Primary Location: Canada
Work Locations: 11 - Longueuil Office 1111 St. Charles Street West East Tower Suite 750 LONGUEUIL J4K 5G4
Job: Information Technology
Organization: IT - CFO
Job Posting: Apr 28, 2021, 6:50:53 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ses principales responsabilités sont : De préparer les documents de supports pour les activités de fins de mois De préparer les états financiers annuels De compléter les diverses cédules de [...]
Groupe Santé Arbec, entreprise familiale privée regroupant 16 établissements (CHSLD, RPA, RI) situés dans les régions de Lanaudière, Laurentides, Montérégie, Estrie et Mauricie est à la reche [...]
Tu soudes au MIG avec aisance ? Tu aimes travailler du métal en feuille et faire des soudures « propres » ? Nous avons besoin de toi pour l’assemblage de nos cadres d’acier ! Votre défi Sou [...]
Sous la responsabilité du Directeur Magasin et/ou son adjoint, le(la) titulaire aura les responsabilités générales suivantes : - s'assurer d'endosser les valeurs (Respect, Fierté, Engagement, [...]