As a result of the COVID-19 situation, Jobs.westisland.ca is adapting to make it easier for West Island residents ready to work to connect with local companies ready to hire.
- Each company has protocols in place for employee safety.
- Each candidate must be practiced in social distancing and hygiene protocols in their personal life.
Together we will keep moving forward in a healthy, productive manner!
Position: Census Representative
Status: Full time, Permanent
Location: Dorval, QC
About the Company
Experienced and equipped with in-depth knowledge, the experts at PME MTL West-Island are committed to the success of every business project, whether for profit or in the social economy.
Whether the needs relate to finalizing the business plan, training, fundraising, management, recruiting or mentoring, advisers support entrepreneurs and businesses at every stage of their development.
The Census Representative will be responsible for conducting surveys, data collection through telephone interviews or other processes. The incumbent will build and maintain good relationships with companies while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
Company visits will be a part of this mandate post pandemic.
- Schedule appointments and visit local organizations for the purpose of data collection and analysis
- Optimize daily routes for scheduled visits to local businesses
- Collect data, organize and process information in an efficient manner
- Question contacts about company issues to uncover possible patterns and solutions
- Prepare reports identifying issues and opportunities
- Record and transcribe collected information into database
- Respond to client questions and concerns regarding data collected
- Ensure that all data collected is accurately reported
- Meet with team on a regular basis to review progress
- Perform various administrative tasks as may be required
- Communications Degree, Bachelors in Administration or experience in similar role
- Bilingual French and English required
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and database applications
- Good at multi-tasking and able to work with deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and good team player
- Experience in similar role would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must have a car with a valid driver’s license
Excellent work environment with group benefits available after three months.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hilton Transportation Recherche presentment des Chauffeurs Classe 1 Singles et Team pour faire la Californie a Partir de Dorval. Description de l'emploi: Temps Plein ou Temps partiel. Camions [...]
Hilton Transportation Recherche presentment des Chauffeurs Classe 1 Singles et Team pour faire la Californie a Partir de Dorval. Description de l'emploi: - Temps Plein ou Temps partiel. - Camio [...]
Are you looking to spend your summer outside? Do you enjoy physical work? This job is for you! Who we are: West-Island Window Cleaning has been providing high-quality cleaning services in the West-I [...]
Here at Peintres Prestige Montreal, we hire only the best, we are looking for an individual who is capable of painting, plastering, and working hard! salaries can vary from 25-30$/hr depending on expe [...]