We need a Finance Business Partner to join our team to act as a strategic partner to the Canadian IT CIO, promoting the development and successful execution of balanced value creation and cost saving strategies.
You will represent Finance as part of the local IT Senior Leadership and liaison with Group IT (UK) to ensure the delivery of first class financial and strategic management services. As a trusted Partner, providing interpretation, insights and advice to drive optimal business decisions and influence intelligent risk taking for value creation or cost saving. We need an ambassador for Finance who is great at business partnering.
Does this sound like you? Read on!
What you'll do:
- Actively partner with business unit to provide specialized financial expertise and insight to support business decisions and resolve business problems
- Maintain a system of ongoing monitoring and controls to ensure that IT meets its financial obligations while applying good corporate principles and practices
- Collaborate in a strategic business partner capacity - able to provide strategic input and use influence with senior management teams, to align Finance within the business.
- Develop the relationship within the IT business unit, provides outstanding client experience and strengthens relationships across boundaries
- Bring deep general subject matter understanding with significant integrator capabilities, draws across the finance subject areas and across boundaries to address business issues
- Ensure business decisions are being supported by high quality financial analysis
- Drive IT performance management, supports quality business functional planning and forecasting, ensuring that stretching business activities are being built that culminate in financial plans and cost savings targets being set and achieved.
- Engage business leaders, and use standard methodology
- Drive tangible improvements to IT financial tools, processes, controls environment and governance framework
What you'll bring:
- Graduate, and MBA/CA/CPA certification
- 5+ years post qualification financial and/or operational management experience
- Demonstrable understanding and strategic perspective on the IT and EPMO functions
- Organizational awareness and political sensitivity
- Excellent relationship builder and communicator with shown leadership and motivation ability
- Sound understanding of financial, strategic and performance management processes
- Proven ability to embrace and lead change, be highly flexible, decisive and display excellent judgment
What you’ll get
- Compelling rewards package including base compensation, eligibility for annual bonus, retirement savings, share plan, health benefits, personal wellness, and volunteer opportunities.
- Outstanding Career Development opportunities.
- We’ll support your professional development education.
Aviva Canada has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for employees with disabilities. If upon commencement of employment you require a specific accommodation because of a disability, please contact your Talent Acquisition Partner so that an appropriate accommodation can be arranged. This process applies throughout your career with Aviva Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who you are: You are an innovative and patient centered individual who provides excellence within their profession You are a team player with excellent communication, critical thinking and customer [...]
* Assist customers and operate cash register and lottery machine; - Receive deliveries, manage store displays, stock shelves and coolers; - Ensure all areas are clean - dust, mop floors, and ot [...]
Job Description Love From The Heart Homecare is an independent locally owned home care agency, who provides care to all individuals in need. We provide personal care to anyone who is unable to perfor [...]
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT BLACK & MCDONALD Black & McDonald is an integrated, multi‑trade service provider that safely delivers high quality construction, facilities management, and technical solutions. [...]