Staples Canada Inc.
Who we are
Staples Canada is The Working and Learning Company. We are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that’s you, let’s work, learn and grow together.
Some of what you do
As the Print & Marketing Supervisor, you oversee the operations in the Print & Marketing Centre and are responsible for achieving business results based on your robust sales and services targets, while ensuring our complete internal and external service offerings are effectively being supported through a creative and consultative sales approach.
You find ways to inspire our customers; you build loyalty and trust; and, you add value to the customer in ways that are meaningful to them and that help them work, learn, and grow.
- Maximize sales and margin in the Print & Marketing Centre through the coaching and development of the Print & Marketing associates.
- Model and promote print & marketing service standards that drive quality orders and extremely satisfied customers.
- Seek out and grow business leads within your community.
Some of what you need
- 2-3 years retail experience
- 1-2 years in a Graphic Communications / Print environment
- Supervisory / coaching experience
- Working knowledge of graphic design principles
- Be a dynamic, inspiring partner to our customers and for our associates
- Solutions Finder
Other Job Title Suggestions
- Copy and Print Centre Lead
- Retail Supervisor, Copy, Print and Marketing Services
- Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress or physical discomfort may occur.
- Exposure to moderately disagreeable levels of noise generated by the copy equipment and the ringing of the telephone and internal paging system.
- Required to work a varying work schedule in order to meet the needs of the business. This would include working evenings and weekends.
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Numéro de la demande d’emploi : 109662 Fonction administrative : Factrices et facteurs ruraux et suburbains Ville principale : Markham Emplacement(s) supplémentaire(s) :Unionville, Richmond [...]
: 1157171 Who we are As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people [...]
About Apotex Inc. Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people w [...]
Posting Id 685 Department Corporate and Financial Services Division Office of the Clerk Section Legislative Services Job Grade SEA35 Grade 05 Rate of Pay $67,376.00 - $79,250.00 Annual [...]