Are you experienced in developing sales and establishing long-term relationships with manufacturing representatives and customers? Look no further - we have the job for you!
Our client is a manufacturing company founded by a family of entrepreneurs who share more than 40 years of experience in the design and manufacturing of building materials and products. They launched a line of digitally printed architectural products, using a technology never seen before in the industry.
The result is a revolutionary, ground-breaking aluminum architectural product, offered in a large choice of real wood textures and colors.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers.
- Taking and processing the orders.
- Follow up the orders with the production team.
- Communicate with customers, prepare quotes, follow up with customers and sales reps, completion of sales orders.
- Provide support to customers and manufacturing representatives.
- Manage customers and manufacturing representatives’ requests.
- Provide product information and manage customer inquiries or claims.
- Communicate weekly and monthly reports.
- Follow-up on orders and shipping with the production team.
- 5 years proven work experience.
- Preferred experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Demonstrate the desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Can be located anywhere in Canada or USA.
- Competitive salary offered based on experience.
- Performance bonus.
- Challenges that meet your expectations.
- Dynamic and stimulating environment.
- A very human and respectful work environment.
- A dedicated and experienced team.
Are you willing to join an amazing team and a fast-growing company that thrives every day to deliver the best product and customer service? Apply now!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for a great opportunity to work in Canada’s largest Automotive Group? Dilawri Group of Companies (BC Region) is currently looking to fill a position of an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. [...]
Bobcat of Ottawa Valley is a growing company serving Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec with compact front-line equipment. It now has several sites with one in Casselman, Cornwall, Ottawa and the Outa [...]
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealt [...]
Basic Info Location Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada Job type Full-Time Contract Temporary Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of socie [...]