At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
- Greet customers warmly and promote customer loyalty
- Process transactions very precisely
- Keep all checkout work stations clean, tidy, and uncluttered
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You are approachable and detail-oriented, and you strive to provide great customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with cash register systems will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
ABOUT US As an independent gasoline retailer and supplier, Wilsons Gas Stops operates its own service stations and distributes fuel to dealers in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Prince E [...]
Reports to: Store Manager Employment Status: Permanent, Part-time (approximately 12 to 25 hours per week) Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes mornings, days and evenings, Mon [...]
Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills Package take-out food Area of Work Experience Cleaning Business Equipment and Computer Applications Price scanner Electronic cash register [...]
Location: 315 Mcneely Ave, Carleton Place, Ontario, K7C 4S6 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the custom [...]