About Klick Health
Klick Health is the world’s largest independent, full-service marketing agency and commercialization partner for life sciences. For over two decades, Klick has been laser focused on developing, launching, and supporting life sciences brands to maximize their full market potential. Klick has been named Agency of the Year six times over the last eight years by the industry’s leading publications. For the latest updates, follow Klick Health on Twitter: @klickhealth. There’s something different here.
About Our Creative Craft
The Creative team features an incredible array of experienced, fearless, smart visionaries, capable in all media and technologies, and united by a common goal:
to build brands that solve a human need. It requires hard work, a healthy dose of imagination, and a passion for craft to make work that stands out in the world. We’ve got super-smart, friendly, and caring people who put their hearts and souls into the clever work that they create for our clients in order to deliver thoughtful creative messaging to the patients they serve. And the best part? We have a ton of fun while doing it.
Reports to Copy Supervisor or Group Copy Supervisor
Role Summary and Expectations
The Copywriter is responsible for researching, creating, and writing copy for creative concepts from draft stage through final copy with their art partner and acting as a drug information specialist; while also assisting senior creatives on larger, more complex projects. They ensure that work adheres to client’s marketing strategies and objectives, meeting deadlines within budgets on client projects. In this role, the Copywriter must acquire a solid understanding of Klick Health departmental procedures, such as: routing, usage rights of stock and images for layout as well as other internal procedures and solutions practiced by our creative craft.
- Understands the creative brief and the role it plays in creative development and client management
- Develops understanding of audience needs (e.g., physicians, patients, sales reps) and targets copy and changes voices to appropriately meet them
- Develops medical knowledge in therapeutic areas of primary accounts
- Contributes innovative ideas appropriate to the client’s marketing strategy that challenge the status quo
- Able to defend strengths of existing concepts while remaining open to input and further explorations
- Proactively anticipates and solves creative problems
- Maintains quality control by adhering to agency process, American Medical Association (AMA) style, client preferred referencing and annotation styles throughout all phases of campaign execution
- Oversees creation of concept roughs and layouts for client and able to present them to senior creative team members
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously and delivers on client expectations and meets objectives consistently
- Accurate and timely billable hour input via scheduler/daily pulse
- Understands how budgets and schedules are developed
- Communicates with team members at all times regarding deadlines, revisions, quality control and new work
- Course corrects in a way that is most beneficial to the client
- Creates moments of 'wow' that clients remember
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and shares knowledge with internal teams
- Explores and incorporates continuous learning on the Cs and Ps of the business; company, customer, competition, product, price, promotion, place, and performance) and how these impact Klick's client work
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Working knowledge of product challenges in relation to overall market
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word text programs
- Internship in marketing/advertising and/or 1+ year business experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Writing or related discipline preferred
What makes Klick different?
You’ll work on numerous multi-million dollar brands—the size and breadth of the accounts here are incomparable to most agencies. We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and be given the freedom to make decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. If you have an idea, run with it! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Klick embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we’ll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Copywriting at Proforo You must be an adaptable, confident writer to succeed in this role. Versatility is required to speak to audiences of various sizes, from engaging broad audiences with advertis [...]
Copywriting at Proforo You must be an adaptable, confident writer to succeed in this role. Versatility is required to speak to audiences of various sizes, from engaging broad audiences with adverti [...]
As a freelance copywriter at Toronto Pool Services, you'll work with our marketing team to research, ideate, and create content for our website. The terms can be discussed. You Will: - Work with [...]
As a copywriter intern at Toronto Pool Services, you'll work with our marketing team to research, ideate, and create content for our website. This is a 4-month internship. The terms can be discussed. [...]