Grand River Hospital.
Union: UNIFOR Clerical
Location: Freeport Campus
Work Type: Part Time
Shift: UNIFOR FT
Schedulers play an important role in working with the Clinical Management team to build employees’ schedules for each program at GRH in order to provide exceptional care to GRH patients.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Management team to understand staffing baseline requirements in order to build, modify and maintain employees’ schedules, review and input shift trades and manage vacation requests in ESP (Scheduling software)
- Appropriate application of GRH and unions’ collective agreement language
- Accurately updates schedules to reflect employee’s actual time worked
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Participates in and supports projects as needed
- Contributes to ensuring there is a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Minimum 2 year Community College Diploma required
- Experience and proficiency using computer software is mandatory
- Recent comparable experience preferred in building, and modifying employees’ schedules
- Efficient data entry skills required
- Effective communication, organizational, time management, collaboration and problem solving skills required
- Extreme attention to detail is required
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment required
- ESP (Kronos) experience preferred
- Solid working knowledge of collective agreements preferred
- Good attendance record
APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL THE POSITION IS CLOSED.
Please include a resume with your application in order to ensure that your qualifications are appropriately considered in the hiring process.
Grand River Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a respectful, accessible and inclusive workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.
Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview, or selection processes, please contact the Recruitment Specialist for assistance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you looking to work in an environment that values your contribution to customer care? Are you looking for opportunities to grow and make your mark within a team? Heffner Motors is the place that y [...]
Job Description The City of Guelph is a vibrant and diverse community with a unique sense of place located in southern Ontario along the Innovation Corridor that runs between Toronto and Kitchener- [...]
Address: 1375 Weber Street East, Store #102 Job Family Group: Retail Banking Sales & Service Delivers exceptional service to BMO customers and prospects. Identifies customer needs and provides adv [...]
Job Description Receiving 900 Wabanaki Drive, Kitchener, ON N2C 0B7 Part-Time Shift(s): MON TUE WED THU FRI 3:00 am-11:00 am MON TUE WED THU FRI 11:00 am-7:00 pm 10 - 28 hours/week OV [...]