Meridian Farm Market.
Customer Experience All-Star (translation: “I make people’s day”)
Are you Super Friendly? Enjoy interacting with people??
We’re looking for part-time customer service representatives to help in our store!
If you are a friendly ‘people person’ please apply! No experience required, all training provided on the job.
What you’ll be doing:
As one of our customer service specialists, your work-life mission is to give our customers the best possible experience when they visit our store. Warm greetings, making people feel welcome and appreciated and seeking every chance to offer and provide assistance come second nature to you in this role. Basically, you are a happiness hero who gets a buzz off making people’s day.
- You’re sociable, and packed with personality.
- You smile often, and when you’re not smiling,.. it looks almost like you’re
- You’re unflappable. No flaps whatsoever.
- You roll up your sleeves and get the job done when a task needs doing.
- You like to have fun too.
- Day-time Availability is a must (Any shift, any day including weekends).
- Grocery, cashier or kitchen experience, another plus.
Why work at Meridian?
You’ll be joining a team of friends (a family, a squad) who know the best way to get work done is to have fun doing it. Collaboration, personality, hard work, and baked goods are all wholeheartedly encouraged. We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities, in-store discount, and a fresh upbeat company culture.
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 8 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
Part-time hours: 16 - 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.60 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mission, BC (preferred)
- Are you available during day time hours (i.e 7 am to 6 pm)?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB INFORMATION Requisition ID: 3608 Number of Vacancies: 1.00 Department: Human Resources (20000040) - Employee Relations (30000062) Salary Information: $59,677.80 - $74,529.00 Pay Sca [...]
Sports Camps Canada is looking for a seasonal, full-time Camp Success Agent to assist our team. The ideal applicant has proven experience in customer service, is extremely detail-oriented, well-versed [...]
Customer Service Representative Clerk R11 This is for a Temporary Part Time As & When (RPTAW) position. An eligibility list may be established for similar temporary, part time as & when positions [...]
PROJECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, qualit [...]