The role will focus on providing operations subject matter expertise as it relates to process and procedures to support the development of training programs for store roles in the organization. This role will partner closely with experts across the business in accessing, sourcing and organizing information which in turn will be shared with the Learning Design & Delivery team to develop integrated learning solutions that drive performance excellence.
- Participate in the execution of the Operations training strategy through collaboration with Operations, HR, and other cross-functional partners. Identify and capture technical knowledge through partnership with subject matter experts as it relates to processes,
policies and procedures. This includes (but is not limited to) Compliance, Merchandising, Legal and Central operations.
- Utilize a Lean-focused approach to implement the operations training strategy to deliver digitally enabled and learner-focused content with speed.
- Facilitate the development of the operations learning architecture / framework. This includes determining the roles, training needs, frequency and content and delivery method.
- Analyze the current state learning environment and apply instructional design methodologies to conduct on-going needs assessments, as well as provide technical expertise to align with the Learning Design & Delivery team on the development of training program requirements.
- Obtain and validate Standard Operating Procedures from the business, as well as author them to be delivered within simple, digitally enabled, learner-focused platforms, also ensuring that all store operations training materials remain current and relevant through on-going analysis.
- Partner with the Operations leaders to prioritize, communicate initiatives and assess impact on business objectives. Responsible for on-going reporting or training kpi’s and metrics by leveraging learning systems data.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
Précautions contre la COVID-19:
- Processus de recrutement à distance
- Équipement de protection individuel fourni ou requis
- Protection en plastique sur les postes de travail
- Contrôles automatiques de la température
- Consignes de distanciation sociale
- Entretiens virtuels
- Procédures renforcées de désinfection et de nettoyage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Toothworks Square One is looking to hire a Dental Receptionist to join our busy and well-established practice. We are conveniently located in Square One Mall, just steps from the GO Transit and MiWay [...]
Cake artists work to make cakes that are visually beautiful. This position is for artists who can/are interested in transferring their artistic vision and skills on to cakes and desserts. Dalia bakery [...]
Experienced Housekeepers supervisor Full Time for Hotel airport rd Description Requirements Able to communicate politely and professionally with customers. Prior experience at list 2 years is requ [...]
Our distribution warehouse is currently searching for a warehouse associate who can also drive a cargo van. Applicants must be physically fit as this position does involve heavy lifting and strenuous [...]